Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy Mothers Day!!
5/7/2009 9:17:10 AM
Hi Pauline,

Thank you for the invitation.  Very nice poem for mothers, it says it all.  One thing I must add, we always miss our mothers, it doesn't matter how old we get.

A MOTHERS LOVE IS SPECIAL
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/7/2009 1:12:52 PM
What a pretty Rose Myrna! I Love the colors; so pretty! I can't do a thing here except write in these black letters, and Adland can't figure out why either. O well, I have to try to put color into words, if I can! I have 4 kids ages 24,20,12,7, and feel very blessed that God gave me all these beautiful kids. I don't think I would have the interior colors I feel if I had not had all the experiences of being a Mom, and am still having them! My last one, my John age 7 is more of a handful than any of them, but he tickles me to death. He told Gramma who is 86, before her knee surgery, that after she has it she will be able to get his cookies and milk faster! ha ha! Oh, life through a child's eye! ha ha! I guess Mother's Day makes you stop and think about being a Mom. A couple of younger girls I work with say I can be the Mom they don't have. They have Mom's but they are not involved in their lives. Sad ha? I meet alot of young girls today who don't seem to have alot of self esteem, so that they live some crazy lives, taking whatever they can latch onto and not believing they can really rise up in life. I think once a Mom, always a Mom, not only to our own, but to any who God sends across our path who could use the love of a Mother. It seems like only yesterday I was a young girl, and now I see other young girls who unfortunately in this crazy day, are trying to find their way without the backing of the unconditional love of a Mother. So I think that even if our kids are grown we still make up the Mom's of this world and will always be called to be a Mom at any time any kid comes across our path who needs one. I am sure that we "all" feel alot of value in having been a Mom, and for those who havn't or couldn't, again, there are so many walking around today without Mom's who really care so much, and anytime we can give them a little something, we have been been a Mom in the truest way, which is in being a source of unconditional love. To me being a Mother means also being one to any young people who come along who may seem to need
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2009 6:25:38 AM

HI PAULINE,
Happy Mother's Day to all the Adlandpro moms. Thanks for the forum to honor us !!
Sincerely,
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2009 12:26:28 PM
Thank you Alain

You sure do make our mothers feel special  !!

bouqet of flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

Blessings

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2009 12:30:16 PM
Georgios

You like Alain are no less my friend :-) you sure know how to make us feel special thank you for all you do. We appreciate your friendship.

Bouqet of flowers Pictures, Images and Photos
Hugs n blessings always

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!