Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
London Yesterday Saturday 25 April 2009 a day in history!
4/26/2009 10:17:25 AM

Hello All,

Nothing short of a business revolution, you know what a revolution is?  Read on.

Four of the top managers of the Internets best growing companies hosted what I believe to be the total revolution in the present economic down that will be the stepping stone for those of us who hear the penny fall for tomorrow’s future. That’s if you think there is a future.

If that is too good to be true, than stick with burger flipping, because we will always need people there, and that life is too bad to be false. Nothing personal of course, we always need to step one step at a time.

It is not my intention to list all that has been announced, (this will take time) but what I do need to say is that by waiting, for me to say all, you will have missed some of the essentials as well as most of the initial boom. (125.000 new enrollees in one single week!) And that’s only a start. You have, I am sure, already noticed I hate to pitch! J

Success University is joining up with World Ventures. Two of the most successful companies out there have united their forces, because Matt Morris simply has that dream and because when those who run the travel industry share that dream of giving back to the world, yes, that’s you and me, what we deserve, then the fuse is has been set alight.

Today I will give you only this much information. Why? Because, it is huge and these two sectors are so unbelievably compatible to each other. What more does the world request for? To empower themselves individually so as to create and to develop and then to travel and to establish, so as to mark their time for their children and their children’s children, This is unconditionally the most sought after reality we all have and strive for. Think of it!

To those that believe this is outrageous, and let us wait and see, that is fine. But the loss of real income is not in accord to a $2 risk for a two weeks trial period with S.U. Nothing more! All else will be explained one on one, Amazing.

Please check the following.

Friendly yours,

Robert.

Real success

wts

You've got to be HUNGRY!

((youtube id="23PgYSpISNE&feature=related"))((/youtube))

((youtube id="vICbqSjy5lc"))((/youtube))

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: London Yesterday Saturday 25 April 2009 a day in history!
4/26/2009 1:16:20 PM
Join Matt Morris in Maryland

To all students and affiliates,

WOW - London was JAMMED PACKED and standing room only with over 500 people in the room!

After we made our announcements, the room was buzzing with excitement. Our #1 and #2 money earners, Johnny Wimbrey and Kalpesh Patel, stole the show as they helped present what is by far the most thrilling announcement in the history of our company. We announced a Super Saturday event for next month and have already sold over 600 tickets! Those in the room were so excited they bought tickets for people that weren't even there!

I'll be headed back to the states after meeting with our leaders tomorrow, then off to Maryland for another leadership meeting before the big announcement that we'll make on or before May 1st!

For anyone in the Maryland area, make absolutely sure you and anyone you know are present for this event! This will be the last opportunity to hear ALL the news before we make the big announcement to everyone around the world!

Matt Morris Signature
Matt Morris
Founder, Success University
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/28/2009 1:21:39 AM

Latest update from Matt Morris! CEO Success University!

WOW - London was JAMMED PACKED and standing room only with over 500 people in the room!

Right now I am on a plane headed to Maryland for another leadership meeting with Ambassador Ned Rae before the big announcement that we'll make on or before May 1st!

For anyone in the Maryland area, make absolutely sure you and anyone you know are present for this event! This will be the last opportunity to hear ALL the news before we make the big announcement to everyone around the world!

When: Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Time: 6:00pm
Admission: $10 for members
Guests are free
Where: Holiday Inn
10000 Baltimore Avenue
College Park,MD 20740
240-542-1227

Real success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2009 1:54:33 AM

Hi Robert,

Sounds very ineresting. when can we exoect them in Israel?

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/28/2009 3:46:12 AM

Hello Peter,

Thank you for stopping by,

Even though I do not have the detailed information yet, your question is good because it is precisely that what makes travel so consistent and complimentary to self improvement. No surprise that these are the top businesses out there.

Without going into the details yet, for the simple reason that these are not quite established yet in my mind, you may have noticed in previous threads that the top people of SU are travelling a lot, be it them or likewise any of the motivational speakers around.

Things will change a little as of now. There is in addition to the commissions a monthly travel budget on top of it all, (to be used or lost) by the membership in World Ventures that needles to say will get us up and running around the world as never before, whether for private or business ambitions.

To exemplify the possibilities, say that you would wish for a team motivational week in Cyprus for your business and associates, in whatever sector it might belong to. As a member of Success University you’re only setup involvement would be to notify via your back office the details and all else will be booked, paid and organized for you. Does that make sense?

Your question brings up to mind endless possibilities, and there will also be an agenda for the information of “what’s happening where and when”.

It is hard to imagine an individual or a company of any shape or size not wishing to take advantage of this opportunity. It’s fun to tip the applecart of the present day crisis’s comfort zone!

Friendly yours,

Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!