Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Singles, This is for You
4/24/2009 5:32:21 AM
Single men and women know how tough it is to connect with someone of the opposite to build and sustain a intimate relationship that keeps you in flames sexually, turned on intellectually and mutually in tuned spiritually. I am not going to lie. The first quality that catches my attention is looks, and I prefer a certain look, body type, attitude, and other qualities. This will be really fun and you will make so many new friends in the process. What I'm requesting from anyone single willing to take a chance and have some good old fashion fun like we used to do. You remember when you pulled up to the drive in theater, and all your friends and relative where having drama free fun. Single ladies and gentlemen please send me your stats, and what qualities you want in the opposite sex. Tell a little information about yourself. Never use your real name, and no personal information. I want to keep everyone's identity secret. Later is you feel that you are really diggin someone, then exchange information privately via email or messenger. I will schedule interactive events via the internet to host this fun session. Each session is will pick twenty five males and twenty five females to participate. Last but not least, please provide me with a rundown of the type of music that you dig. Interested parties please contact me and I will get you set up with a time and date.
Creating and Exploring new concepts plus exciting diverse approaches in the areas of sale and marketing is not just my job, but more like an enjoyment. I also enjoy helping candidates (from various industries) acquire and sustain positions within an eclec
+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Singles, This is for You
4/24/2009 5:45:17 AM
Hi Alex, Thanks for the Invite to this exciting Forum. I would like very Much to participate, and give some Input, but hope that being in the United KIngdom will not be a Disadvantage for me. Not too sure what Information you require from me without it being Personal, which I believe you have said you do not want us to Include? O.K. I look for a Woman who is Funm Exciting to be with, Looks after herself, does not Smoke, and is Warm, Affectionate, Tactile, Loving, Honest and Loyal. I am very Open Minded, and Enjoy ALL Music, I have to being a Professional Vocalist/Entertainer, but personally enjoy the 60's and 80's Music Era. Let me know how I can provide any further Information O.K. Thank You
Robert D Vaughan
+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/24/2009 5:45:40 AM
Hi Alex, Thanks for the Invite to this exciting Forum. I would like very Much to participate, and give some Input, but hope that being in the United KIngdom will not be a Disadvantage for me. Not too sure what Information you require from me without it being Personal, which I believe you have said you do not want us to Include? O.K. I look for a Woman who is Funm Exciting to be with, Looks after herself, does not Smoke, and is Warm, Affectionate, Tactile, Loving, Honest and Loyal. I am very Open Minded, and Enjoy ALL Music, I have to being a Professional Vocalist/Entertainer, but personally enjoy the 60's and 80's Music Era. Let me know how I can provide any further Information O.K. Thank You
Robert D Vaughan
+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/24/2009 5:47:16 AM
Robert D Vaughan
+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/24/2009 5:47:30 AM
Robert D Vaughan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!