Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A TRIBUTE TO ALL MOTHERS
5/8/2009 6:22:11 PM

TO ALL MOTHERS:

IN MEMORY OF MY DEAR MOTHER, WHO I LOST TO CANCER 10 YEARS AGO THIS NOVEMBER, I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL MOTHERS A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

Sandra

Mothers Day Myspace Graphics

+0
5/8/2009 7:07:48 PM

Thank you very much, Myrna.  I appreciate your kind words and am thankful to have you as a friend at AdlandPro.  A very Happy Mother's Day to you!

Sandra

Mothers Day Myspace Graphics

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2009 7:58:02 AM

Hello Dearest Myrna!

Thank You for bringing in some more Friend Mothers to this Tribute...

Dearest Friend... Veronica and Rachelle...

I want to wish you a very...

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2009 8:09:46 AM

Hello Dear Sandra!

Happy to see you visiting us all here and THANK YOU for your Contribution in honoring your own Mother and all Mothers in this Tribute thread...

Happy Mothers' Day!

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0
5/9/2009 11:44:30 AM
Alain, three weeks this has been up and I missed it!!  You my friend have done an outstanding job with this forum.  So much information and tributes to honor Mothers.  I am happy I found it before tomorrow.

Mama left us in 1989, at age 89.  To this day, I still remember seeing the hearse drive away with her body and recalling the song my Daddy loved so much "Will The Circle Be Unbroken".  She was a great lady with a big heart and never had an enemy.  At least not on her part, she was always kind to everyone and very forgiving.  She was very unselfish, placing others always first.  She loved all her 7 children, losing a daughter aged 7, all her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.  I pay tribute to my Mama who lives forever in my heart.

Minnie Lee Price Gardner

Our love is forever Mama.
Sara

For all Mothers, this is a poem I wrote for her.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!