Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gun Controll For Suckers
4/19/2009 2:16:23 PM

Hello Everybody

Ask the people in Australia what gun control did for them. It left the honest citizens without a means of protecting themselves. THAT IS ALL IT DID. EVERY SINGLE GUN RELATED CRIME WENT UP. Makes you wonder why our new attorney general wants to " Control Guns ". Gun Control Is Wrong. It will do nothing to control crime. It isn't meant to. It is meant to control people. Good, honest, American citizens.

Please pass this on to your E-Mail list. 

Make your opinion heard. 

It takes 5 seconds, It is still a live link.

Our new Attorney General has already said firearm restriction is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only  take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro  gun  folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the  Supreme Court accepting the  District of Columbia   case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one.  Second - send it to other folks and ask them to VOTE! - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below.  The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms ? 

Vote here: Yes!!!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Re: Gun Controll For Suckers
4/19/2009 2:25:29 PM
Australia is not the only country where gun laws didn't didn't live up to the expectations. Do you really think America will be the exception to the rule? Are the crooks in America of a different  breed? Will they turn their guns in? I Think Not. In fact, I know not.
    In places where gun controls are in place,,,,,only criminals have guns. What is wrong with That Picture.

OBSERVABLE FACT AFTER 12 MONTHS OF DATA

• Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2%.

• Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6%.

• Australia-wide, armed-robberies are up 44%. (yes, FORTY-FOUR PERCENT)

• In the state of Victoria, homicides-with-firearms are up 300%!

• The steady decrease in homicides-with-firearms that occurred during the previous 25 years became an increase in the last 12 months.

• The steady decrease in armed-robbery-with-firearms that occurred during the previous 25 years became an increase in the last 12 months.

• There has been a dramatic increase in breakins-and-assaults-of-the-elderly.

• At the time of the ban, the Prime Minister said "self-defense is not a reason for owning a firearm".

• From 1910 to present, homicides in Australia have averaged about 1.8-per-100,000 or lower, a safe society by any standard.

• The ban has destroyed Australia's standings in some international sport shooting competitions.

• The membership of the Australian Sports Shooting Association has increased by 200% in response to the ban and in an attempt to organize against further controls, which are expected.

• Australian politicians are on the spot and at a loss to explain why no improvement in "safety" has been observed after such monumental effort and expense was successfully expended in "ridding society of guns". Their response has been to "wait longer".
http://www.nrawinningteam.com/auresult.html

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
4/19/2009 2:40:44 PM

Hello Friends

Now I'm not saying that our attorney general wants to take our guns so he can round us up an exterminate us but,,,,,,,,,,,,he must have a reason,,,,,,,,,,,other than,,,,,,,,,the common good or the will of the people. It goes so against the grain of a free, democratic society. What are his true intentions?

A little history lesson on Gun Control

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-2ryeb-1093905118@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-26, 10:10PM EDT

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911 Turkey established gun control.
From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves
were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935.
From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend
themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964.
From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970.
From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, ere rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956.
From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century
because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than
$500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

List of 7 items: Results of gun control

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent.
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!
While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in
the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort, and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The
Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind
them of this history lesson.
With guns, we are 'citizens', without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, please let those that legally own firarms keep them. If you do not like them, don't own one..

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
defense.. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is
more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.
SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN! SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN
RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1094145167
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2009 3:57:59 PM

Hello Billy V,

Thanks for this forum...

I absolutely refuse to give up my weapons.   I will not give up any of my weapons, even if the government says I have to...Screw that!!!!!  We have a constitutional right to bear arms.....And I will bear arms as long as I live.  I will not be an unarmed target.  I know how to use the weapons I have and will use them to protect myself and my family and my country

As an Army Veteran, I also know how to use weapons that the military uses, and I would willing use them to protect our country.

Take care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2009 4:00:47 PM
Sorry, I should have said that "I would use the weapons that I was taught to use in the Army as needed"......I have no problem protecting my self, my family, friends and my country.
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!