Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA #: A Sacred Dance With Mother Earth -Sarah Pritchard
4/22/2009 5:52:36 PM
Hi Alain, King of AdLandPro!

Thank you for the comments and your congratulations to Sarah. You must be very lucky Sarah. I share with you famous quotes about Greeks by great personalities. I admire you and Alain for your Hellenic Spirit. In your forums you work and fight like the Greek heroes and heroines.

OF ALL PEOPLES THE GREEKS
DREAMT THE DREAM OF LIFE BEST

"Johann Wolfgang Goethe"

REQUIEM OF A DREAM

Click above

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/22/2009 8:28:58 PM

Hello Georgios!

Thank You again Dear Friend...

WOW! What an amazing video and wonderful quotes about Greece and Greeks... Thank You for sharing! I am so impressed to see you being so proud of your roots and of your country... There is for sure so much to learn and gain from the study of Greece history... I loved it so much!

Here is a Poem about Diversity inspiring us to join together for the best to manifest...

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/22/2009 10:09:56 PM
Beautiful forum thread Georgios...

Sarah, it's good to see you here and thanks for your contribution to Adland from your Mother Earth forum
Keep it up...great job.

Cheryl :-)

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2009 10:12:44 AM
Dear Georgi,

I'm sorry, I've been a bit absent. I've had big connection probs and I went to the Emerald Isle for a long weekend.

Dear Alain,

Thank you for your comments and your link to your lovely forum. I'm so glad that we are linked together.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2009 10:17:58 AM
Bonjour LaNell,

Thank you for the beautiful graphic and thank you for bringing it over to Mother Earth's Garden.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!