Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come VOTE Best Forum for May 2009
4/20/2009 11:32:34 AM
Walking Garbage CanHi everyone,
 I haven't been very active around here lately and I apologize.  Shirley and I have been very busy promoting our country/gospel artist Sherri Lynn who is also a member of AdlandPro Community (Sherri Rakes).  She did an excellent job of performing at Lizards Tavern in Indianapolis this past Thursday.  I say excellent because Lizards is a Hard Rock, Heavy Metal establishment and Sherri Lynn WOWED the crowd.  I will try to get back to being a little more active here.  Anyway, my vote is in.  I done dood it!!
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Easter Cross
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2009 5:05:32 AM

Hi to all in the BFA Team,

I just want to say THANK YOU for all the community spirit I see here in abundance.... it is a special time to get together in community for us Adlanders.

LaNell, I saw yuor comments, and never ever underestimate the significance of your forum and valuable threads.  Your ENERGY makes Adland go around and we all appreciate your dedication so much.

What an AWEWOME BUNCH of dedicated people we have here.  Never ever doubt that "a small group of dedicated people can change the world..... indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"  Helen Keller

Love to all,  Jill
+0
4/21/2009 7:54:55 AM
Hello,

I had the same problem, did not find the poll either. Sarah from Sarah's Emporium, who I wanted to vote, explained it to me. You have to be logged in, then you will see in that green field right over these posts the VOTE-Button!

Good luck and support your favorites!

Ingrid
ingrid@magazin-harmonie.org
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2009 10:47:50 AM
Good morning.

One of the nominees contacted me to visit this forum and vote, which has been done.

I wish all the nominated forums the very best of luck in this contest.

Best Regards,

Diane

Administrative Director
BlogNet Awards

+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2009 10:49:38 AM
Good luck to all the entrants!

Have a great day.

Jason
Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!