Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Come VOTE Best Forum for May 2009
4/19/2009 2:42:32 PM

Yes, I voted and thanks for using the poll feature ~ encourages more participation :)

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2009 6:27:43 PM
Hi BFA Team, I did not realize that I was on the poll until now. I always delete my old threads and start new ones. So for this reason friends, don't nominate my forum in the future. I have my forum for enjoyment only and I don't want to be in a contest of any kind in the community.  I will continue Pauline to support this forum and help in anyway. I love all the forums that my special friends have created. Thank you all, LaNell
+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/20/2009 7:07:18 AM

Wow you guys n girls are just so awesome 83 votes in already....I'd say Go girls Go !!! ;-)

THANK YOU & WELCOME to all our first time voters, great to see you here, We see Rose in back again with us wooooooohoooooooo Rose, great to have you back again,  you were missed.

Jan we just love that graphic you posted here....hope you dont mind us snitching it to post it again... :-)

Thanks again folks for all the votes, just wondering will we touch 100 by the 26th??? not impossible huh?? lets see how hard you nominees work at getting in those votes...remember it matters !!

All the best to our nominees...great forums you have and we appreciate you.

Hugz

The BFA Team

+0
4/20/2009 7:37:05 AM

I just voted.........!

Thanks and Regards...........!

Friendly Yours,

Gani.

rafiunnissa@yahoo.com

+0

facebook