Menu

Promote
Re: Vista Wifi Driver for Dell Inspiron 6000
4/13/2009 8:28:44 PM
Thanks for the invite Sarah ... I'm sorry you're having trouble with Vista and I'm pleased you've had some help!

I read up a bit about vista and decided to make the move to a mac ... I'm now going to have to have lessons on how to use it mind you ;-) but so many people I know absolutely rave about them I thought I'd give it a go!

I'll let you know in about 6 months if it was a good thing or a bad thing!

big hugs,
Leanne
Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2009 11:58:01 AM
Thank you for that John.

I will certainly take a look there.

Good luck with your mac Leanne.

Love the ears Nick!!

Kathleen, I know what you mean. I'm not terribly techy but am having to learn all sorts of things. The most annoying was losing so much data when the puter died on me. Nevermind, much worse things can happen.

Roger, thanks. I hope you find out something.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2009 8:23:21 PM

Hello Dearest Angel Sarah!

This forum is a great idea... as asking for help...

I am sorry that I cannot help you with this one though since I am not on Vista myself and, good chances I won't even be with Windows and Microsoft when I will change my computer... because of things like that... they just tend to make things more complicated for people to become more and more dependeable upon them... I personally run away from that kind of abusive control!

Best of Luck in finding your answers and support on this one My friend...

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2009 12:57:23 PM
Bonjour Alain,

I know what you mean.

I've been given a few leads here in this forum and some people pm'd me with some good ideas, so I will see what I can sort out.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2009 5:50:39 PM

Someone told me that this is the place to go.

I don't know.

http://driver-pro.com/related/english/vista-drivers/?gclid=CMXFx-2C_pkCFRISzAod63lREQ&hit=1&adurl=15732

Roger

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!