Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY FRIENDS :-)
4/8/2009 11:57:18 PM
Happy Easter Pictures, Images and Photos

To All my Adland friends,

Pray your year is blessed and is everything you hope it to be and much more too.
To me Easter is all about FORGIVENESS, I pray the Lord search my heart & yours, and if there be any unforgiveness found there in I pray for healing. May we always live in the knowledge of the fact that we were and are special to HIM enough for HIM TO DIE ON THE CROSS for us. Let us always remember this and continue to love one another as HE loved us.

Forgive Pictures, Images and Photos

And If you didn't know it yet...know it now I love and appreciaate each and every one of YOU !! and I bless the day he placed you all in my life and continues to do so......I AM BLESSED B'COS OF YOU !!!

Prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

hugz n luv to all

Pauline

+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY FRIENDS :-)
4/9/2009 12:16:21 AM
Hi Pauline,

Happy Easter to you & all my Adlandpro friends.

God bless you always,
Robert

+0
4/9/2009 12:48:06 AM
Hello Pauline,

I would like to wish all my Adland friends a
HAPPY EASTER!

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2009 1:02:35 AM
And this is Love, not that we loved God, but that he Loved us! And made himself a man to come and dwell among us, and then to die for us, even when our response to his love was to cricify him. He did this to show us what manner of Love he has toward us. If Love exists at all, then He is our example because God "Is" Love itself. So then, it's not that we, in our human capacity, are able by any power of our own to love our enemies, or those who hurt or persecute us, so that if any man condemn you for not knowing how or being able to fullfill the law that says, Love your eneimes, well, that same man has no power either in himself to love his enemies! So therefore we cannot judge people by such human standards. The very Love that Empowers us to love our enemies, also loves us when we cannot find the will or strength to do so. God did not come to condemn us but to give us life. He will not despise us if we find no strength to love our enemies, so we ought not despise each other. But, he will bless us immensely if/when we, by the power of his Love, find the will, by his tender Spirit, to surrender our pride and allow him to Love our enemies through us. Whenever we allow this to happen, not only will our enemies be tranformed by the coming to them of such an Unconditional Love whose Unconditional element can only be known when a person does not deserve something, but also we ourselves will experience an outpouring of this particular graceful Love in our own hearts, in return for surrending a hardened heart and allowing the Grace of God to flow through it into someone else's heart. All to Jesus I Surrender, All to him I freely give, I will ever love and trust him Ever in his presence Live Surrender is perhaps the hardest thing... But it's the very thing that Gives us Life. And when we Experience this life, Surrender isn't hard anymore. love kim
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2009 1:04:20 AM
Happy Easter
+0

facebook