Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Friends from Russia...
4/7/2009 12:36:24 AM

Thanks, Alain!

Hello Natalia!

Приятно видеть соотечественника, земляка, соседку на безбрежных просторах интернета!
И даже коллегу по бизнесу!
Добро пожаловать на борт AdLandPro,  Наталия!

It is pleasant to see the compatriot, the fellow countryman, the neigbour on boundless open spaces of the Internet!
And even the colleague of business!
Welcome to board of AdLandPro, Natalia!

Good luck, Lydia

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 3:01:25 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 6:46:00 AM

Hey Hey! so many wonderful friends...

Hello Myrna, Lydia, Luka and Nick!

So happy to see you all visiting here... WOOOOHOOOO....

Blessings to all of You Dearest Friends!

HUGGSS
Alain

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 7:01:26 AM

Easter - the main holiday of Christians, as Orthodox and Catholics.

In Russia most of Christians are Orthodox.

In Russian language day of week - Sunday - Воскресенье - literally - Revival - Воскресение , in honour of revival of the Christ 

For believers Easter - a holiday of revival of the Christ. But roots of this holiday are deep and connected with a pre-Christian cult of dying and reviving gods of the vegetation esteemed still in the Ancient East. In essence to the it is the ancient holiday of the spring clearing up nature rethought in the spirit of a Christian legend on the European soil. In the morning on Easter Sunday after divine service children and youth bypass houses with songs and the congratulations similar to Christmas ceremonies. Among easter entertainments games with painted eggs are most popular: them throw each other, roll on an inclined plane, break, scattering a shell etc. Painted eggs exchange native and familiar, God give to their children-godsons, girls - to beloved, in exchange for palm branches. Within all Easter week divine services in churches are visited, street representations on religious themes proceed.

For 2009  year-

Catholic Easter on April, 12th 

Orthodox Easter on April, 19th

Happy Easter!

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 7:19:51 AM
Hello Lydia!

Thank You for sharing about Easter and your country Russia...

This is very interesting to learn about other cultures and also languages... Thank You for writing me some Russian words everywhere and translation naturally... I very much appreciate!

Happy Easter!

Blessings
Hugs
Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!