Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Support to the 183th POTW, nominations until April 7th...
4/5/2009 6:00:09 PM

Thank you, Alain, and everyone else who supports and announces the POTW election threads every week!

The rules may seem twisty but they're to cover all aspects of combatting multiple-account voting or new accounts being opened during the week of the election just to vote for a friend, or whatever. 

Required forum activity is also to dissuade multi-accounts from being opened. 

Also, the prize of banner impressions is something that needs occasional attention from the winner, if they are concerned about their banner statistics, so the requirement of maintaining an active forum is like a basis in hopefully knowing that the winner will also pay attention to their prize.

All that said, it's inside my head but how often do I explain it?  I just expect other people to know!  Now it's out there!!

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2009 6:16:21 PM

Hey Dear Kathleen!

Thank You for flying by and coming to give more explanations for everyone here, especially for our new friends joining us...

Blessings,

Alain

+0
4/5/2009 6:20:02 PM

Thanks Alain, I would like to nominate you, for your support and community participation,

great job!!!

cheers

michele
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2009 6:25:36 PM

Hello Dear Michele!

So happy to see you here My New Friend... Thank you for your kind words... I hope that you are feeling comfortable within our amazing Adland community... Do not hesitate if I can be of any help!

Blessings,

Alain

+0
4/5/2009 8:29:04 PM

Okay, friend look out for next week!!

Hugs,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!