Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shirley Birtles

56 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PLEASE COME JOIN US AT THE FRIENDSHIP GARDEN FORUM I love this business!
5/2/2009 12:00:00 AM

Open Web Page
Total Posts: 34
Re: Hello Shirley! Pay only $10 a month for $100 daily income !
Posted: May 01 2009 11:21 PM

Hi  Carla

PEOPLE LOVE THIS BUSINESS! 

PEOPLE LOVE MY LIVE ONLINE TRAINING!

www.amazingcommissions.com

Yesterday, we celebrated a milestone.  We went OVER $750,000 (that's 3/4 of a million dollars), 100% PAID TO OUR MEMBERS!

If you missed last night's LIVE Online Training Program, you missed an awesome program.  Lots of people were their who are making money.  I asked people to put the amount they had made and the amount of time it took them and we had a great response.

People have made anywhere from $1,000+ a week up to $45,000+ in just 3 months!!  THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

With the last company I was with, hardly anyone made any REAL money!  Just since December of last year,

I've personally made OVER $73,000!   And, I love it that

so many others are making money too! 

THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS IS THIS!!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON CAN MAKE MONEY...

And, I'm not talking about a few bucks here and there, I'm talking about $5,000 - $10,000 $15,000 a month...

AND EVEN MORE!

If you missed last night's LIVE Program, don't miss tomorrow's Program.  I will be sending out a reminder tomorrow.  **NOTE** You can listen to a recorded Program at http://resourcearea.mistermentor.com

and click on "AUDIO TRAINING" from the top menu.

ARE YOU READY TO UPGRADE TO RESELLER

OR UPGRADE TO A HIGHER LEVEL?

Just log in and click on "UPGRADE TO RESELLER"

to become a Reseller right now.  Then, click on "PURCHASE PACKAGE" and order all the Packages you want.  Remember, the higher the Level, once qualfied, the MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!

Welcome to our NEWEST Resellers.  These are just a few of the people who have joined us in the last few hours!  THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

PEOPLE LOVE THIS BUSINESS !

Shirley Birtles

306-363-4889

www.amazingcommissions.com

Shirley Birtles jsbirtles@sasktel.net
306-363-4889
Shirley Birtles jsbirtles@sasktel.net 306-363-4889
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!