Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Raymond Gay

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hello! I have what you want!
3/29/2009 11:56:23 AM

Aretha-

My name is Raymond Gay. Better known all over the net as RayFromReno. Been here for about 25...26 1/2...years and have been scammed out of 10s of thousands of dollars. Just recently my corporate site was hacked and 8,000 new sign-ups were stolen by DAVE JENKINS OF GENESIS 255 LLC. Others lost less, but we all left. He has done a remarkable job in protecting himself.

Enough of the BAD NEWS. I have found 2 businesses you would be interested in, and a FREE MENTORING COURSE that will not attempt to sell you a thing but will tell you the TYPE of business that is safe.

#1 rule=DON'T BUY LEADS. IT IS A SCAM. YOUR UPLINE WILL PROFIT HUGLY FROM YOUR PURCHASES!

#2 rule-DON'T GET INTO A COMPANY THAT WANTS YOU TO SPEND A FORTUNE ON "SUPPLIES" TO DO BUSINESS. MOST COMPANIES WILL TELL YOU TO BUY THEIR SUPPLIES BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THE MAJOR PART OF THEIR INCOME IS DERIVED FROM!If not all of it!

Get-back to me if you stil want more help. l won't ever ask you to buy a thing from me personally, or tell you you must have a program to succeed. Your Lack of success isn't your fault.

Ray

Raymond E. Gay IS RayFromReno Ray@RayFromReno.com http://Law.RayFromReno.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!