Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: YOUR FRIDAY CHUCKLE 3/27/2009
3/30/2009 8:57:41 AM

Hi Joe,

Laughter is the best medicine they say. With all the issues we are facing daily it's good to have a chance to laugh some of it off for a while at least.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2009 5:31:41 PM

Hi Peter,

Just had to stop by to say Thanks so much for the Cute Video.  I guess Gravity does have a cruel effect on us as the years roll by.  Of course, I generally pass it off to a really bad case of Furniture Mover's Disease, you know, that's when "your chest moves down into your drawers".  My little Buddy Garfield also has a theory to which I subscribe as well...

By the way, that's a real bonus at the end of the Video, a whole page of some of the best Video Shorts that I've seen.  This fellow has a real talent.   Thanks again my Friend.

Joe, it's great to see you again.  Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll be back around more where I can catch up.  I've been missing you all.

Have A Terific Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2009 6:15:09 PM

Hi Phil,

Hmmm, Furniture movers disease.....I like it and will add that and Garfield to my list of "excuses". :)

That said the past half year or so I lost around 25 pounds. So things are equalizing a bit.

The guy sure does amazing work. I've been watching them ever since I discovered his page.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!