Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: EZ
3/15/2009 6:41:23 PM

Who do you know on the membership list of the Bilderberg  Group..Soros, Bill Clinton and more. Obama was invited to the last meeting..

Check it out on www.google.com 

Bilderberg Group..

http://www.nndb.com/org/514/000042388/

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Oh my dear
3/15/2009 8:09:15 PM
Hello Neil,

I've watched documentaries by Alex Jones and read much about them in the past and find that the threat and dangers to our present freedoms are real and they are being demolished and eroded on a daily basis.

The Bilderbergs have been around for a very long time and their plans have been implemented by past presidents and many other world leaders.

The problem is even worse now since the combination of  extreme Islam that is looking for total world domination along side the Bilderberg group is devastating. Both are succeeding in attaining their goals and I believe BHO and others are serving both groups. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there isn't a "joint task force" of both groups combining their efforts together.

Both the Bilderbergs and extreme Islam are looking to control the UN. Islam with their 57 countries are a controlling factor there now and are working on laws that if the member countries accept  will curtail many if the freedoms we have today. Another step towards world domination.

The claim that each and every one of us can make a difference not only in the USA but world wide is true. It is about time that the people of the world wake up and see the dangers facing them. If they don't threads like this along with many other freedoms we enjoy today won't be possible.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2009 5:53:48 PM

Hi Neal,

Personally I don't really care about what all the people are saying, it's only their opinion. Everybody has a right to their opinions.

When it's all said and done there is only one power that will control it all--and that is God!

Terri

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/23/2009 9:19:29 PM

Peter

My knowledgeable friend --- I thank you for your comment and input.

I respect you highly.

Peace Profound

Neil

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2009 8:01:18 PM

Hi Neil,

Thanks for sharing the video. Unfortunately, I am not so vast concerning this issue but after assessing the video I just have to lean towards Terri's opinion. Somehow, somewhere, He'll decide for us all what is best!

Personally I don't really care about what all the people are saying, it's only their opinion. Everybody has a right to their opinions.

When it's all said and done there is only one power that will control it all--and that is God!

Meanwhile here's wishing you a happy birthday!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!