Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Oh my dear
3/15/2009 11:44:30 AM

http://tinyurl.com/Oh-Dear-me

What are your thoughts on that video?

???

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Oh my dear
3/15/2009 1:02:09 PM

Dear Neil,

I am too young to have any opinion.

Wished just to HUG YOU!

YOU REALLY HAVE BEEN MISSED AROUND.

Hope all is good with you and Elsie.

Many blessings and hugs to the both of you!

Luka
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2009 2:01:19 PM
Hi Neal!

I presume people will not say their opinion here. Both sides are afraid. Republicans for the loss of the elections and for not be classified bad losers on revenge. The Democrats for not lose the HOPE. A New Bush would get more negative global prress o USA. It is easier for you Canadian and for me Greek to speak out.
Both Canada and Greece governments are in same game.

My Opinion.

THERE IS NO HOPE

WAKE UP! IT IS ON TIME
They Want Us Modern Slaves

ILLUMNATI ABOVE BOTH PARTIES
CONTROL THE BANKS, THE FEDERAL RESERVE
AND US GOVENMENT

THIS WOULD BE THE SAME WHO EVER WON THE ELECTIONS
THE DARK ONE FITS BETTER AND WILL SERVE BETTER
HE HAPPEND TO BE DEMOCRATE BUT HE COULD BE A
REPUBLICAN TOO LIKE BUSH.

SAME ZIONIST GROUPS COMMANDS BOTH USA PARTIES
AND MOST OF THE OTHER GOVERNMENTS, EU, UN,WHO, etc
FEW PEOPLE HAVE FREE WILL AND INDEPENDANCE
AND MOOD TO RAISE THEIR VOICE
TIME HAVE COME
BE READY - MAKE YOUR FIGHT

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2009 2:50:21 PM
Hi Neil!

Intereting, very interesting. America 2009 is desperate for change. I see an economic collaps that USA who created this is not ready to take responsibiity for.

OBAMA = NO HOPE FOR HOPE

Many Republicans and Most of the Democrats serve same Elite. Most of them are Bilderberg Members and in other secret associations and organizations. Simple people don't know and do not believe on such closed communities, but those exist.

A PUPPET OF HIGEST ZIONIST PROSPECTS
BUSH=HOLY CONSPIRACY=OBAMA

BRZEZINSKI, OBAMA
And THEIR ZIONIST BANKERS
who earlier supported Mr BUSH

But while the American and European press, including Republicans, already talk with "irony" the influence of Bill Clinton in the government of Obama, saying omitted (for reasons of their belongings to the system) that the key cabinet positions will be occupied by the well known operators that the Zionist lobby that controls the Treasury, the Federal Reserve and strategic resources around the U.S. imperial power

Obama works for same Elite groups as Bush did. Ask George Soros, the Zionist

SECRET MEETINGS OBAMA-HILLARY

According to news reports, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton went out of their way to hold their long-awaited private meeting in a very specific location - not at Hillary's mansion in Washington - but in Northern Virginia, which also just happens to be the scene of the 2008 Bilderberg meeting.
Read more

Kathleen Sebelius
A Bilderberg Group member

Obama has picked a Bilderberger to be his choice for health secretary, Kansas Governor, Kathleen Sebelius. Obama initially picked former Senate Democrat leader Tom Daschle for the position, but Daschle withdrew because of personal tax issues, in other words he didnt bother to pay any taxes because minions of the elite are not required to do so, except for public relations reasons.

Now just why would the governor of an American state attend a meeting with World government leaders such as Bilderberg? Because she was part of a setup to get this healthcare going, which is nothing more than part of a global takeover by our the world bankers. She's getting her marching orders from globalists now, that traitorous chick.

ONE GOD ONE RELIGION-ECRL
he European Council of Religious Leaders ECRL is one of four regional Inter- Religious Councils  (IRCs) within the World Conference of Religions for Peace (WCRP) network. The European Council of Religious Leaders brings together senior religious leaders from Europe’s historical religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam, with Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs and Zoroastrians as active participants.

This is what they want

OBAMA The ANTICRIST

THE WELCOMING OFFER
TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER LEADER

500 PALESTINIAN CHILDREN

Nostradamus wrote:
The great empire will be torn from limb,
The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:
Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,
The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby.

SATANIC SYMBOLS

There is much to say. Today I stop here.
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2009 3:15:57 PM
Georgios, I'm just going to say something about the American Sign Language sign for LOVE. Many people do it wrong, many in those pictures are doing it wrong. LOVE is raising the first and fourth finger and thumb. The 4th (pinky) finger is the ASL sign for the letter i and the first finger and thumb is the letter L. All 3 raised together is (i-L) I LOVE YOU. Some people only raise the first and fourth finger, that's the ASL sign for the letter Y. Those who are hearing-impaired make jokes of them as if they are asking "WHY try to do ASL when they don't know the proper letters?"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!