Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: My Poetry.... Roger Macdivitt
5/12/2012 10:05:42 PM

But still the neighbour beats his wife

And still the times are hard

You turned your back on everyday

And played your happy card

Which is right, face the truth?

Or pretend that all is well

But know your positive affects the world

Far more than you can tell

BRAVO MAJSTORE!

So proud of you, with much love,

B.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2012 8:55:38 AM

Thank you Branka,

It amazes me where our minds take us sometimes. That's why I find poetry to be so powerful.

It's not just the poem, it's the process.

Hvala vam što ste moj posebni prijatelj

Roger

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2012 9:10:28 AM
Dear Sir Roger,

"Which is right, face the truth?

Far more than you can tell"

Yes indeed, our positive affects the world in incredible and unlimited ways.

I think we have to face the truth and never pretend. Pretending is not the truth. Love and truth will set us free (in its full sense).

We are all connected and we can send love to the neighbour who beats his wife. (To help change the situation for both the husband and the wife).

It is our choice. Bring on the positive. It can only do good.

Many blessings to you for your poem, Sir Roger. Thank you.

Angel cuddles and much positive light from my heart to yours,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/13/2012 9:51:19 AM
Quote:

Thank you Branka,

It amazes me where our minds take us sometimes. That's why I find poetry to be so powerful.

It's not just the poem, it's the process.

Hvala vam što ste moj posebni prijatelj

Roger

Roger,
I'd go a bit further than you.
By developing a new, CHIMERA PERCEPTION (in form of RUBIK CUBE SOLVED) I have found something STUNNING:

Poets, writers and painters are CREATORS OF LIFE, but they are not aware of what they are doing. They are channels of the highest of powers of life! People who we call GODS came to this world to offer a valid INTERPRETATION of those powers (you remember how strict words Jesus has addressed to the writers, philosopher and pharisees).

Your verses quoted by Sarah prove my findings.

"Which is right, face the truth?
For more than you can tell".

I'd again talk about it, but when the volcanic ash 2 years ago was a real threat to the air traffic, I just have "logged into" my "poetic" room, sending one magic broom to sweep it, giving it 48 hours as for dead line.

Hm! Official predictions were how sky could be blocked for traffic up to 6 months or more ... and my magic broom word has enabled an ash-free sky in 40 hours (I have witnesses for that.)

BEING OBJECTIVE and commenting OUR TIME AS FIGHT AGAINST DARK AND LIGHT, judging and ........ all what goes that way, CREATES FOR ANY GOOD SAKE PURPOSELESS WOUNDS. We are just feeding up our vanity, which wants to be righteous, being in fact IGNORAMUS.

We must be cautious with our words, verses and paintings.

What we are doing, we are not doing to the history of arts, but to our own lives.
Roger, you are educated in NLP and I am pretty sure you'd understand what I meant.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2012 10:05:36 AM

Sarah and Branka,

Wonderful positive comments and observations.

I spent a number of years with an American networking business that promoted positive thinking, however, they were so determined to follow that path that they ignored constructive critisism. If they had an unsaleable product they would not listen. A few months later the product would disappear.

As we acknowledge, we must be aware of the negatives but find the positive learnings that can be constructive or reconstructive.

Returning your positive thoughts with same intent and love.

Roger

+0