Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: National Gas out Day
9/2/2005 4:04:36 AM
Yes Katty, you are right. You must be together.I schall take it all my Friends. topjsm.wz.cz/topjsm/Amazon.htm
+0
9/2/2005 4:16:01 AM
Hi Kathy, I hope a lot of people in your country take action. You are doing a great job girl. Happely I live in The Netherlands where such actions from the gas companies are not done at all. A lot of succes with your action Best Wishes, Kees
+0
Larry Fleckinger

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/2/2005 4:26:56 AM
Kathy, I am in! I will not be buying gas on the 17th! The revolution begins....
My Hand To Your Success, Larry Fleckinger What if...you could close anyone in 45 seconds, 100% of the time? http://www.onlinesuccesscall.com The Fountain of Youth & Health! http://larryfleckinger.gojiteam.com/goland8
+0
9/2/2005 5:37:35 AM
Hi Kathy, The gas companies track sales on a minute to minute basis and if enough us do not buy gas they will see a HUGE DROP IN SALES... Hitting them in their pockets is the ONLY WAY to let them know!!! You are so right. The fat cats are effectively stealing from us all globally. As I see it the resources on this planet are everyones. In as much as we all need them to survive. What do people mean by its not everyones concern? Let me put it to you that if the oil companies keep hiking up the prices without resistance, its as good as saying we accept what your doing so keep doing it. If we all make a stand against them, well the main producers and cripple them a little, they will be forced to re-eveluate their position. The costs of most of our fuel is taxation and both producers and consumers bare the brunt of this. If enough people around the world took action like this the companies and governments concerned, would have no choice but to listen to the masses that give them there fair prices for fuel etc. If you haven't noticed the price of energy has gone up because of this as well. In the UK if any of your friends are not aware the main producers are starting to get stung. This is due to an email cerculating about ESSO & BP. These are not seperate companies but are one entity. Boycoting there forcourts and using superstore or other companies will push the prices of our fuel down. I don't know who the main people are in the other countries but find out and then don't use them to gas up. The same will happen as they start feeling the pinch. Sorry for rambling on but this is so frustrating for so many people worldwide. The time is now to start standing up against the giants. As for David and Goliath, doing one thing right can change the outcome of the fight. Lets give them something to think about globally for years to come! Great that you have chosen my birthday too take action. Go for it and please get your friends to visit this post. Andy
Andy Manning Skype id:highprofile1
+0
9/2/2005 6:02:12 AM
It sounds like a great Ideal or at least a start. We have wells capped of here in the US. The owners are geeting paid by the government not to open them un and start pumping. It has long been the plan of the Gas companies here to keep these wells not producing so to deplete the overseas oil. They plan when this happens to then be able to charge what ever they want to. I look for the American people to soon move into civil unrest, rioting in the streets if the government does not get a handle on the oil companies. When Gas keeps rising in price it effects every thing in price including heating gas and food prices. Americans may be slow to catch on but we are not stupid. Thereis enough food wasted in this nation to feed millions around the world daily. We do not have and oil shortage in America. When we see the things that are now happening in our nation the root cause is sin. Greed is just one of the sins that will lead to others like rioting in the streets. I am all for the gas out day! But the real cure for the woes of our nation is not going to be fixed by no body buying gas for a day. There is and answer, it is called revival. A true move of the Spirit of God on this nations people to bring us to repentance before God. Please hear what I am saying, I am not special, but I am called of God as one of his prophets. I did not ask for the job! The Lord told me 5 years ago that if America do not repent and turn back to God, that when he is finshed with judging her she will look worse than Mexico as far as poverty is concerened, He said he will rip the mask off her face. As I prayed about this He gave me understanding, The Mask is we seem to be prosperious in this nation, when in fact all we are is deep in debt. The averageAmerican is 2-3 weeks from being homeless if they loose all their sorces of income. 9-11 did not wake us up. Will this killer storm wake us up. Only God knows the answer. I will promise this if our nation does not repent and turn from their sin we will be destoried. May God give us understanding. Shelia. Yada
+0