Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time to Congratulate SARA BLOW: The 176th POTW!!
2/23/2009 10:19:03 AM

Luis Miguel, you have made my day!!  You know already how much I admire you but I will say it again.  You are one of the best!  These words really touched my heart:

I am very happy that you decided to share your bio this time, as it has let us know one of the most beautiful life testimonies that I have ever read. That it comes from a person so dear to all of us in Adland only gives it added value. (By the way, it is so hard to believe that there may be people in Adland who don't love you that I suppose you mean just one or two persons.)

It makes me grateful that I shared my story and I do appreciate your kind thoughts on it.  You are right, only a few, but angry darts from others can really hurt.  It is up to us to not let them get us down.  God gives us shields, we forget to use them sometimes, at least I know I do.  This is a great community and there will always be disagreements but I do not see any reason for any of us to make slanderous statements to our neighbors.

Thank you for visiting my forum and website but most of all for being a true friend.

I found a frog for you (from Luka) that expresses my feelings.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 4:09:43 PM
Hi Queen Sara!

WOW...it's wonderful seeing you as our 176th POTW. :)  You deserve every bit of the love and recognition that goes along with it!!  You look so nice on our front page too.

I enjoyed reading your biography.  I admire your determination and I'm very happy to be your friend.

Have fun on your throne this week...your OREO friend Steven.

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

butterflies.gif butterflies image by wicccanwitch
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 4:16:49 PM
^5 Jan & ^5 Sarah :)

Your Ongoing Support Is Appreciated!!

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 4:22:04 PM
Queen Sara Blow Is Waiting For You Here... :)

~ ~ Click Banner ~ ~

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 6:48:43 PM

Queen Sara,

Congratulations!

Thank you for letting us in your life. I'm sorry others have felt it necessary to hurt your feeling just so they could feel superior. We both know that those who hurt others are really in need of our sympathy and nothing more.

You are an amazing Lady and so talented. I love the way you share the talents of others with your friends.

May you always be blessed with a smile!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

Glimpse

+0