Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sheila Kennedy-Robinson

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New friends always welcome
3/29/2009 3:53:50 AM
Hi Ron, I have checked into your blogs and you have some interesting stuff thank you including the blog on Twitter.

Am I the only one who doesnt understand Twitter? I did join, however I have no idea how to post a message or anything else.

I have sent a friends invitation

Peace Love and Light

Sheila

Sheila
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2009 5:42:43 AM

Well said Sheila.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Believe it or not it is one of the unexplained mysteries of the world. I keep leaving messages with people who ask me to join Twitter. I ask how to use, why I'm being tweetered and somebody hates me, or somebody in London fancies me AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH. They never answer (perhaps they are too busy being tweeted or fancied).

I joined AGES AGO but don't have a clue. So, Kindred spirits again.

I am a pretty practical person but NEVER understood how the most uneducated and not-very-bright person can walk up to your car, one that they have never seen before, and say "I'll fix that" and do it. I've read about engines and gear-boxes etc but still cant really fix a motor. TWITTER is the same. The most educated and the most disadvantaged understand but not me.

I think it is difficult here because many people feel that it is being a traitor to talk about or advertise other networks, oters do it anyway.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, ut then, I would like to know how folk manage to join a site that requires another six sites and auto-responders and affiliate progs to make them profitable. HOW DO THEY DO THAT? IS IT A FULL-TIME JOB?

I hope this is seen as positive as I'm not the only one, and neither are you Sheila.

I feel great now

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2009 3:03:06 PM

Hi Ron,

You deserve more visitors. You've been around a while and I'm glad you are pleased with what you see lately.

I hope folk visit your forum and ask for a friendship too.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/32891/ShowForum.aspx

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2009 11:03:49 PM

Pat,

I love the dogs.

Thank you.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 2:50:48 PM

Hi everyone,

Jennifer has asked for more Adlanders to join her group of friends.

Would all of my friends please invite her.

Roger

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/jrhodes/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!