Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE PLAN BY ROBIN WILLIAMS A must read
2/9/2009 1:18:33 AM

I agree with some things attributed to Robin Williams in this "Peace Plan" statement.

I did some checking and according to some sources, Robin Williams has never said this.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

Pat

more evidence  http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Robin+Williams%27+Peace+Plan+&btnG=Search

Search Results

1. snopes.com: Robin Williams' Peace Plan

Did comedian Robin Williams come up with a plan for how the US should handle foreign affairs?
    www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp - Similar pages
  2. Robin Williams' peace plan-Fiction!

Apr 30, 2003 ... Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!) I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. ...
    www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/robinwilliamspeaceplan.htm - 23k - Cached - Similar pages
  3. Robin Williams Peace Plan

The Robin Williams Peace Plan (not true). Robin Williams. You gotta love Robin Williams...... Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with ...
    urbanlegendsonline.com/hollywood/peaceplan.html - 10k - Cached - Similar pages
  4. Robin Williams Plan for Peace - Netlore Archive

Sarcastic 'peace plan' circulating by email is falsely attributed to comedian Robin Williams.
    urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-williams-plan.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
  5. - The Robin Williams Peace Plan

THE ROBIN WILLIAMS PEACE PLAN Thi may very well be the be t thought out item we have read ince 9/11/01. Leave it to Robin William to come.
    www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/25422.html - 26k - Cached - Similar pages
  6. Evaluation: Robin Williams "Peace Plan" Is An Urban Legend

Mar 17, 2008 ... So once again a little research reveals that the “Peace Plan” as outlined by Robin Williams is another urban legend. ...
    commonsenselogic.blogspot.com/2008/03/robin-williams-peace-plan-is-urban.html - 121k - Cached - Similar pages
  7. POINT VS COUNTERPOINT: Robin Williams' Peace Plan...

Robin Williams' Peace Plan... "I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan." ...
    www.ptvcpt.com/2007/04/robin-williams-peace-plan.html - 172k - Cached - Similar pages
  8. Robin William's Peace Plan

oil exports,alternative energy,oil revenues,foreign affairs news,oil production,energy costs,combatting rising fuel costs,oil barrel prices,controlling the ...
    www.joe-ks.com/archives_aug2005/Peace_Plan.htm - 9k - Cached - Similar pages
  9. Read My Lips - the blog: Robin Williams Peace Plan

A quick google-search on 'robin williams peace plan' provides hits on several sites that debunk internet myths (snopes.com, truthorfiction.com, ...
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 2:26:47 AM

Hello Pat,

I agree with every thing said in the plan and if it wasn't Robin Williams that said it whoever did deserves all the Kudos.

That is Robin Williams in the picture though. That's for sure. :)

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 9:06:16 AM

Hello Peter,

This may or may not have been said by Robin Williams, originally.  However I do no recall where or when but I have heard read these statements before.  I agree with them 100%

As for Snopes, we all know these guys have an agenda too.  T^hey are no longer a reliable resource for truth and honesty.  Like all of us, they have a an opinion too.

Thanks for the thread.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2009 9:39:35 AM

If Robin Williams didn't write it, I bet he wish he had.

Helen
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 2:40:23 PM
Hi Peter,
Greetings!
Oooohhhh, I think this is what we call - A GREAT PLAN OF ACTION..... I just enjoyed this one so much cause he is so right.  Love your ending line of your thread ;)

Have a blessed day!

Love, Rinna

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!