Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
FREE FREE FREE
2/8/2009 1:04:40 PM

- Awe -

Do You Suffer
from the FEEBIE mentality?

If you do, your piggy bank looks like this one.
I see it all the time. Freebie junkies running from one free program to the next.
Signing up in them all, but never really working any of them, and still they wonder
why they are not getting rich!

Strange, but Freebie junkies always seem to find a few others to sign up... but then it stops.
Soon No-one new joins and they make NO MONEY, so off they go to the next great FREE program.

One World United is a global discount buying group.

Members can EARN by helping others SAVE.
Our Membership card IS a MasterCard Debit Card.

Membership Means a Great Deal

Our Compensation plan will blow your mind!

Get Paid Unlimited Levels.

Join Today and start Saving and Earning!

Mouse over here to One World United.

For a brighter future - Join One World United Today!

One World United
Discount buying group!
Where
Membership means a great deal.

I'm Neil Sperling

Click HERE- Surf Later!

~!~

+0
Re: FREE FREE FREE
2/8/2009 1:27:46 PM
My free to register and post an ad is free to everyone world wide who wants to make money by maintaining an ad every 30 days on the site. I am already making big money from the site although it is an affiliated site that I own and ran by Lighthouse of America. You can check it out for yourself. Go to http://GreenberetRay.gogohub.com.
+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2009 9:27:01 AM

Thanks Neil.

I want to share information that will be very beneficial for people who are new to making money online. This information, in my opinion is priceless.

Go here and have a look at it. Take advantage of this opportunity to get ahead in the game.

To your success,

Terri

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
2/9/2009 9:29:53 AM
My free to post an add will get 1 million visitors to see your website. An easy program for anyone to use that has others seeing your website along with 5 others. After viewing the websites you'll have the opportunity to have your own webpage with your link embedded. Find out more at http://infinosys.com/1million.html The website I posted is a for an opportunity for you to gain more contacts and leads using the powerful software that taps into the database at Skype. If you're a Skype user you should realize the potential of over 300 million contacts that could be your lead with simple little search. Find out more about my page at http://infinosys.com/1million.html thanks for looking,
Mark Tinsdale Connect with me: Twitter - www.twitter.com/marktinsdale Facebook - www.facebook.com/marktinsdale Skype - mark.tinsdale Teamwork is how we make our living...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!