Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
is your business at step 4 ?
2/7/2009 12:49:01 PM

Are You Ready For
Step FOUR?

Step 1 - Build a list.

Step 2 - Network with others as well as advertise.

Step 3 - You've started making a "tiny" cash flow with a Free or inexpensive program and you are now re-investing your earnings into your business.
(maybe you work a few programs like this)

Step 4 - Start making Real Money.... if you are not earning serious money yet.......
read on!

Below is a "slightly" expanded version of each step - with an introduction to Step 4.

Step 1 -  is the basics of any MLM or Online networking business. Without a list you are doomed for failure. Adding contacts basics, are done by adding friends manually in a social network community such as MySpace, FaceBook or many others, ( I like Adland!) safe lists, opt-in auto-responder systems or the many other list building programs or tools.

Step 2 - Contact your list using auto-responders, participate in Online forums and blogs. Using the many available resources for advertising begin to promote a program and you now have started earning a tiny income..... of course you are smart enough to re-invest ALL of it into your growing business. ( I use these marketing tools with success)

Step 3 - You've started making a "tiny" cash flow with a Free or inexpensive program and you are now re-investing your earnings into your business.
(maybe you work a few programs like this)
I like this one!
Elixir Safelist: A High Tech Safelist with a Twist, Fully Loaded with Advanced Features and a 5 Tier Affiliate Program with Huge Earning Potential. Click here now!

Great Safe list - Earn an INSTANT $10
for each Elixir Referral too boot!
Add only one new member a month and you'll
earn enough to upgrade in a TE.
Smart eh?

Folks if you are only earning tid bits and NOT earning a living - it is because you are not re-investing back into your business, plus you have not yet taken the leap up to Step 4.

Step 4 - Get into a program that costs a little more to join, with a product that "FITS" the Market place today... with unlimited residual income
potential
and above all

Find a product or company that has
NO Competition.

The program I have chosen fits ALL the criteria of Step 4 and then some.

It is Fantastic!

If you are now ready for Step 4

I invite you to check out my program

Here!

Please - Do NOT look at this program if you have not
already built your business through steps 1- 3!

Love - Light - Laughter!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!