Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DAYS TO SHARE LOVE
2/7/2009 5:55:48 AM
 Hello Luka,

This is very nice of you to do and I imagine that when the rats (cats) away the mice will play; or come out to play.

As opposed to the other posters here I'll categorically state AnaMaria is not my Valentine. She is Nick's lucky man that he is.

AnaMaria is my very close, respected and dear friend that I cherish and I won't belittle our friendship by using that much maligned word “Love”. From what I've seen and see of the love here in our community I'm confident that Anamaria will understand and appreciate my point of view.

Thanks for featuring her in Romania, I'm sure this will be a big surprise for her.

Shalom from the Meshugeneh Wolves Lair.

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 6:36:25 AM
Hello Luka,

You always have great ideas and surely this is the best place to post them.

Valentine's Day is for share love not only to our partners in life but to our friends too.

Dear Anamaria, this is for you :

I'm sure you'll come and see the love from your friends.

((youtube id="PkGDrV_2ehI"))((/youtube))

Share your love to everyone and love will return to you.

Love to all (especially to the forum owner),

Dimitra

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 8:31:40 AM

Isn`t it funny Peter that you, from Israel, appeared at Romania much earlier than I from here ? If I whistle a little louder - Ani can hear me :) ... But this Saturday was also a busy one. Already started preparations for the University ... and all my time eat invisible grasshoppers of my ambitions.

Ah - I wonder if you could  survive if wasn`t opposite to anyone here :) ? LOL, I admire my very own T-Rex Meshuganeh Senior!!!

Don`t worry, your Secret Weapon was, in one poetical sense, pictured as our Valentine. Valentine - as a source of any kind of love. I know she has both : husbant and son :) ... and if YOU ASK ME , ONE MOTHER ALREADY IS TOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR A FORTUNATE SON :) .

Hug you my dear friend, happy to see you at last!

Shalom,

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 8:41:53 AM

Again, your hands are full of .... LOL .... everything!
DEAR DIMITRA - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

OUR FORUM OWNER WOULD BE NICELY SURPRISED, I AM SURE.

WE CAME TO SHOW HER LOVE AND SUPPORT, BUT IT`S UP TO HER TO ACCEPT AND APPRECIATE THAT, OR TO FEEL MORE FORTUNATE TO CLOSE HER EYES ... AS NOTHING HAS HAPPENED HERE.

WHATEVER SHE MAY DECIDE - MY BLESSINGS, LOVE AND GRATITUDE WILL FOLLOW HER AND I WOULD ALWAYS CHERISH AND LOVE HER AS ONE DEAR AND SO SPECIAL PERSON.

Dimitra, wish you to have an amazing weekend, and a VERY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, FILLED WITH LOVE AND TENDER!

Hugs!

Luka

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 10:33:09 AM
WOW!!!!

I don't know what to say first!?

WHAT A SURPRISE - FILLED WITH SOOOOOOOO MUCH LOOOOVE! :-)

or ....

OK!!!! OK!!!! YOU WON! I'm HERE!

NOW YOU DID IT!? USUALLY in WEEKENDS I'm NOT "ALLOWED" TO STAY AT THE COMPUTER TOO MUCH! - AND I HAVE SOOO MACH "WORK" LOL WAITING HERE FOR ME?!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH LUKA FOR SETTING ME UP THIS LOVING WAY! LOL
- am I already repeating myself? I cannot do else, as soon as I'm almost speechless?!
... AND FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL HOST WHILE I WASN'T HERE!

As soon as the topic is DAYS TO SHARE LOVE and its placed in ROMANIA then let share some love ROMANIAN WAY! :-) Our traditions also include - in FEBRUARY - celebration of LOVE on 24th of FEBRUARY - DRAGOBETE - and this doen't go only for people but animals as well :-)

So let's celebrate :-)

With friendship,
Anamaria

PS: I'm not sure how long I will be still here online - this weekend - but in case I have to go, I want everyone to know I'll be back with "some love" to each and everyone of you! WOW!
THANK YOU ALL!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!