Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What A Story - Your Friday Chuckle
2/7/2009 2:28:22 AM

Hello Lorraine, Beryl, Judy & John,

When I received this via email from a friend this morning I couldn't stop smiling. It shows that pride and the macho instinct is alive and well in an 89 year old gent. I imagine spent his 30 day incarceration thinking of the "good old days". :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 2:34:04 AM
Dear Peter,
Greetings!
Thank you for sharing this joke with us.  All I can say is IT IS TOO FUNNNEEEEEEE....... Hhahahahaha

Thanks for sharing this.  You just made me smile and its going to last for the whole day.

Hahahaha, lots of love,
Rinna

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 6:48:21 AM

Hi Rinna,

Glad you enjoyed it. I had a good laugh when I read it too.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 10:28:00 PM

Stop it!!!  Oh.. it hurts!

Thanks Peter!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/20/2009 4:51:49 PM

Hello Peter,

For a Friday chuckle I got this one today. Very continental!

As two Frenchmen were waiting for the bus to come by, an Englishman comes around and asks in English; “At what time is the bus due, my good Sirs?”

The two Frenchmen look at each other and shrug their shoulders in obvious non comprehension of what this foreigner is talking about.

So the Englishman switches to German and stumbles to the same result. He tries his best Spanish then toggles to Italian and finally after astonishing only himself in Danish gives up all hope to being understood by these two Frenchmen and walks away.

One of the French guys then says to his friend; “We should make some effort to speak a foreign language some day.”

“To what avail” replies his friend, “This guy seems to rattle quite a few, and it ain’t don’t help him.”

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!