Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
a couple of funny jokes!
1/29/2009 5:39:11 PM

scottish cartoons, scottish cartoon, scottish picture, scottish pictures, scottish image, scottish images, scottish illustration, scottish illustrations

‘So what can I do for you, Mr McNuggets?’

all these from allsportsontheweb.com

scottish cartoons, scottish cartoon, scottish picture, scottish pictures, scottish image, scottish images, scottish illustration, scottish illustrations

A Scotsman calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says, I hate to ruin your day, laddie but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.

‘Dad, what are you talking about?’ the son screams.

We cannae stand the sight of each other any longer,’ the father says. ‘We’re sick of each other, and I’m sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her.’

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. ‘Like hell they’re getting divorced,’ she shouts, ‘I’ll take care of this.’

She calls Scotland immediately, and screams at her father, ‘You are NOT getting divorced. Don’t do a single thing until I get there. I’m calling my brother back, and we’ll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don’t do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?’ and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. ‘Okay,’ he says, ‘they’re coming for Christmas - and they’re paying their own way.’

I just love that joke!
Beth

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: a couple of funny jokes!
1/29/2009 6:17:11 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2009 7:15:12 PM

Good ones Beth!

A college student sent a telegram to his Father;  No mun, no fun, your son. This Dad replied;  To bad, so sad, your Dad!

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 6:56:37 AM
Hi Beth,
Greetings!
I cannot believe I missed this.  I thought I had posted here but maybe my mind escapes me.

Anyways, thanks for sharing the joke.... it is truly funnneeeeee..... hahahahah, I enjoyed it so much.....

This is how I looked when I finished reading it:

Hahahaa, thanks for sharing Beth.  I appreciate it. 

Lots of love,
Rinna
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2009 9:58:46 AM

Hi Rinna

that laughing pooch is hilarious!