Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Together we can Make A Difference - A DESPERATE PLEA FOR YOUR PRAYERS.
1/28/2009 11:35:39 AM

Yes we can; God said it's what we are supposed to do...pray for each other that we may be healed. This is so hard on Katy I imagine every single day; let alone her Mother, Let me inspire me and us with this...What we do in secret (like pray) God will reward openly.  And I bet some of you can testify as me to the reality of truth in this word! Let's all remember this baby each night together, and we will all know that we are doing that at the same time, Ok?   love kim

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2009 2:10:43 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 7:49:04 PM
Dear Friends,

I have just seen this post on the forum of my friend Sara regarding a PM from Cindy that I share with you...

Just received a pm from Cindy and she is asking that we all pray together this prayer and pass it on to your friends and churches:

"DEAR JESUS WE ASK THAT YOU WRAP YOUR ARMS AROUND THIS BABY IN WHOM YOU LOVE MORE THAN WE AND SEND YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO COMPLETELY AND WONDERFULLY RESTORE EVERY BRAIN MALFUNCTION IN THIS LITTLE BABY...COMPLETE HEALING. WE KNOW WE CAN BOLDLY COME INTO THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE AND ASK BECAUSE YOU SAID "YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ASK NOT" WELL WE ARE ASKING AND WE ARE BELIEVING FOR A MIGHTLY AND GLORIOUS MIRACLE. YOU WILL BE GLORIFIED AND MANY WILL COME TO KNOW YOU IN A DEEPER WAY BECAUSE OF THIS MIRACULOUS HEALING. THANK YOU JESUS, AMEN."

I want to Thank You all for joining us in Making A Difference here...

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!