Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: PHILOXENIA POTW SUPPORT
2/4/2009 5:55:21 PM

Hi Rina,

What were the rules before?  Anyone know?  Were there any?

I remember!!!....

Click dot, don't need to leave a post, don't know what the prize is. 

Now people may say we've only had 20 to 25 Nominators in these 2 write-in elections BUT we've had tons of views.  That means people are watching it like a tournament!! 

The PRIZE is 15,000 banner impressions, that ALWAYS has been the prize!  Did you know?  Survey:  How many people KNEW that???

Actually it's now worth about $62 U.S. Dollars.  It was worth $50 a long time ago when the elections first started.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/4/2009 6:01:50 PM

Besides THAT, there are good odds of being chosen one of 2 Nominators of the Week, the fewer Nominators, the better the chances of the people who are motivated to make nominations will get one of those 2 FREE high-traffic ADS on the Congrats thread of the winner!!  Those who do a little work have a potential to gain a longterm reward!!

I would say the number of Nominators we have probably is approximate to the number of people who made POSTS after voting at the old ballot elections. 

An overview, the same small group puts in the same big effort.

7 is not too many, as the Bible would say, and I don't often mention the Bible, he who broke the bundle into individual sticks was the smartest.  (I went to Catholic school, we didn't really use the Bible, it was all repetition and memorization and intimidation, a combination of all!)

Asking for effort gives an overview of those who see the big picture and those who don't.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/4/2009 6:03:31 PM

He who broke the bundle into individual sticks was the smartest AND accomplished the task easier. 

Now this became a never-ending story!!  Done!

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 3:31:36 AM
Hi Kat,
Greetings!
Hahahahaha, good one but a great point made.  I have to say its great to be open in outlining the rules.  You have done a marvelous job.

Wow, that is truly a great prize for winning NOTW.... thanks for sharing this.  I sure did not know that:

Shows finally how much I know about the prize.  Thanks for sharing dear lady and your information portal is truly helpful.

Lots of love and a special wish to everyone:

Love,
Rinna
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 11:25:24 AM
February 10th, 2009 ~ Last hours to Nominate for POTW 175 ~

Click here!

Hi Kathleen!

Thank you for the visit and your smiles. Step by step and the POTW FORUM grows!
You are doing great.

Friends 
Do your duty and go there to send a smile to 7 of your friends.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0