Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: PHILOXENIA POTW SUPPORT
2/2/2009 9:10:33 AM

Thank you, Georgios!  I saw that you have the link in your first post, thanks for keeping up with it!!  This is the message I'm carrying around just to restate it:

Here's the link to this week's Nominations/Election thread for the 174th POTW ending next Tues, Feb 3rd.  If you announce the new thread to your forum members each week, we'll keep the link to YOUR forum in the list below, THANK YOU: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1190346.aspx

I'm visiting the forums that are already there, we're in the last 2 days of this week's election cycle.  EVERY QUALIFIED NOMINATION will be counted, from qualified Nominators, and you also have the chance to be one of 2 Nominators of the Week who will win an ad/link on the Congrats thread of the POTW winner!!

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 6:21:35 AM
Hi Kathleen!

I will update every week the new links to the nomination and congratulation forums.
Keep Up the good work.

You are doing very good. New POTW is great. We can already see you are making it to a success and you a great big difference.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 8:27:08 AM
Hi Kat,
Greetings!
I have to agree with Georgios.

This has been a very different POTW.  The style and the rules are also different.  But irregardless of that, you are doing an amazing job.

You stand to your grounds and it shows the strong principles that you hold on to.  I have to say thank you for allowing us to enjoy your company and being our friend.

You are just awesome dear lady!

Love,
Rinna
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2009 11:33:30 AM
NEW POTW WINNER

POTW 174

Myrna Ferguson
Waynesboro, PA, USA
POTW Forum
Forums 

MYRNA
ENJOY YOUR WEEK
I wish you all the best

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/4/2009 5:51:05 PM

Thank you, Georgios! 

Also thanks for posting something nice for me last week or was it 2 weeks ago?  You showed me a thread and I forgot to acknowledge, because I saw something else and replied to that instead!

Here's the 175th Nominations/Election ending next Tuesday Feb 10th at 12 pm (noon) that's lunchtime!!  To leave 24 hours in case of a tie-breaker until the next poll will start the following day (Wednesday afternoon)

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1194672.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!