Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FRIENDS OF POTW FORUM....Forum Links:
6/25/2009 12:17:51 PM
Kathleen, we will be adding the link to POTW in our forum each week.  It will be posted in a few minutes over there and we hope to have it in our regular feature each week.  Sorry we have neglected to do this, maybe we can get some new members over to see how they too can be POTW or even NOTW.

GARDEN OF FRIENDSHIP

Thanks,
Garden of Friendship Team

Garden of Friendship Team

Adland Community Information and Learning Center

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2009 1:00:23 PM
THANKS!  I'll add the Garden Of Friendship forum link to the first post!
+0
7/10/2009 10:32:31 PM
Hi Kathleen & Thomas, thanks so much for all you do. Congrats to all POTW winners past, present, and future. I really appreciate you posting our forum links here, and with mine being first, well, that isn't really necessary but I'm not complaining ha ha. Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2009 9:57:17 AM

Hi Stephen,

You were just put in first place when you won, I always put the winner's forum at the top IF they are one of our Friends Of POTW Forum owners.  But on Tuesday night, the next winner's forum will be put in the first position IF they are already on the list, if not, yours will stay there until there's a winner who has a forum listed here.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
7/14/2009 6:23:29 PM

Here's the link to this week's Nominations/Election thread for the 198th POTW ending next Tuesday, July 21st.  If you announce the new thread to your forum members each week, we'll keep the link to YOUR forum in the list for the duration of each election cycle, ending Tuesday nights, THANK YOU: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1255960.aspx

All links to forums have been deleted.  You'll need to announce the Nominations/Election link to your forum every week if you want to be linked here.  All will be deleted on a weekly basis from now on and reposted after you post the Nominations/Election link to your forum. THANK YOU!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!