Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending January 27 for 173rd POTW:
1/23/2009 9:27:09 AM
Asking the nominee's permission to nominate them has been done away with?  What if they don't wish to be recognized in this way?

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2009 9:30:44 AM

I am receiving PM's from "Power Members" now.  Why and exactly what is a "Power Member"?

Why would they be upset?  Must have hit a chord there

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2009 9:59:25 AM
Hi Kathleen, You are doing a great job with the POTW forum. I want to withdraw my name from this contest because for security reasons I cannot have my last name on my profile. I have been POTW before and I don't need this honor again. Let some others friends be nominated. Thank you everyone. LaNell
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2009 10:35:14 AM
Hi Kathleen,
Hi Everyone...

LaNell I guess that you are making the best decision for yourself and I respect it... but, I am sad to see you withdraw because you are most certainly a great friend and contributor to this community as a whole. HUGGSS

So, it seems that I have to move on with another nomination here...
It has been insinuated that I was trying to surround myself with women ;-)
and, I will just contradict you a little here... my next person to nominate is...

Joe  http://community.adlandpro.com/go/303281/default.aspx

So, now, you will be able to say that I am surrounding myself with women or Joe's.  Lolllll

Just spreading some Love around to all of You My Friends...
Blessings,
Alain
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2009 11:24:40 AM
Greetings Members, i see Kathy got on this morning, good :). Dear Jim, although you have been helping in previous POTW and we thank you for replying to whom replies back to you, but to bring the past up in this new POTW team is a mistake, new changes and new rules have been inplace. We appreciate your efforts. Thank you. Moving on. Dear LaNell im sorry to hear you had to withdraw from here due to unfortunate sercomstances, i wish you a great weekend my friend. Have a good weekend! God_bless you. Bizzy Thomas. I will be on all day of course until about 4 pacific time here and at Bizzy Blogz, if you need help Kathy just IM me :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!