Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Fraud will get you JAIL TIME ...
1/21/2009 1:30:42 PM
Here lately, I have been getting emails about programs I supposedly have enrolled in but this is far from the truth. So, some one else has been entering my email address and name and that is FRAUD!!!

Now, here's what's happening. I have contacted each program owner and they are to give me the record they have of my email being signed to their program. This means when it happened, what IP was recorded when it happened and what other details were entered. If they do NOT comply with my request then I will turn it over to the FBI's White Collar Crimes Division to tear that business apart.

I have all of the emails from each business that proves my email was used and not by me.

IF you have become a victim of such follow my lead and let's put a stop to this fraud and identity theft.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fraud will get you JAIL TIME ...
1/21/2009 2:25:06 PM
Kenneth, Tom here hey buddy im sorry to hear that, some of the programs that i have joined comfirm along with IP address', perhaps someone may have copied that IP address?
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
1/21/2009 2:53:24 PM
Hey Tom,

I'm waiting to hear the reports with all IP's (since they originate from wherever the person is logged in at). This will help isolate it down to area if nothing else. But, since my email addy falls under a downline chances are that someone did it to their own account and that would show as a duplicate IP. All avenues will be looked at and I have discussed it with the FTC and FBI and they both agree it's fraud to both me and the program.

Thanks for your reply. Have a great day.

Sword
+0
1/21/2009 3:16:26 PM

Hi Ken:

Glad to see you active again. Too bad about the stress. Let us know how this proceeds; you know how I feel about such poor behavior !

All the best,

Joe Buccheri

PS> Email me. I have a proposal that you may be interested in.

Shop DollHousesGalore.com Today! 

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 5:16:44 PM
Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for this information and I look forward to reading how
your inquiries have transpired for you.

I also have received many emails with an ID and password that I
had apparently joined at some stage and have gone along to the
website and logged in and looked around and realised that I had
not been in there before or perhaps seen it from an invitition but
have not joined myself.

I have just ignored these as I did not think there was really anything
concrete people can do about scams, false registration etc as the
internet is so huge these days that it is almost impossible to monitor
all these scams.

I would be interested if you know the answer.  I joined up with a company
about 2 months ago.  Millmarkinc.com, Las Vagas, phone
1866 268-0360

I was not happy with what I received to the promises I was given.  I tried to get my money back within the first two weeks and was refused, by the rudest woman I have ever spoken with who also said she was part owner (boy she needs to change her tune)

I have called the Office of the Attorney General, Federal Trade Commission, Consumer Affairs, Department of Business and Industry,
they could not help me as they were the wrong departments..

I have also joined and written in a couple of scam report website and
complained in them.

Any help you can give would be very much appreciated.

Amanda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!