Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What can we Do?
1/20/2009 10:49:22 PM

Ok Alain,  I'm in the spirit for this topic!  Full of joy inspiration tonight, partly due to the recent forum and now my 12 year old beauty just came in from going to church with a friend...half teary and shaky and insisting I take her tomorrow night because her friend can't go.  This is a brand new experience for her and she doesn't really understand what's happening, but seeing her tonight like this was like God just opened the window of heaven and poured Love onto my heart. I have a sense that God is reaching for my girl to save her and this to me is a greater value than if I just won the mega millions. 

What can we do with out Lives to make a Difference?

We can make the Biggest difference of all, in our own lives and toward many around us by coming to the estate in life where we not only know the meaning of this but are in this state of.....
                        "Christ in you, the hope of Glory"
Even some Christians do not perceive what this means or the exceeding Joy of such a state.  I am thinking right now how God was telling us in his word that we have no way to come to him without faith, and that faith comes by hearing (his word), but how can we hear if there is no preacher, and how can one preach if he is not sent?  So the peachergirl is here tonight to bring the Word of Faith, with a heart Full for God's people...first the lyrics of a favorite song....beautiful....

THERE’S A CRIMSON  RIVER FLOWING
DOWN THE CROSS  WHERE JESUS DIED
IT’S FLOWING DOWN  THE MOUNTAIN
THRU THE VALLEYS  DEEP AND WIDE
IT’S A BALM  TO HEAL  THE NATIONS
A RESERVOIR OF LOVE
I’M TALKIN’  ABOUT  MY SAVIORS  PRECIOUS BLOOD
COMING  FROM  HIS THRONE  IN GLORY
MAN IN FLESH  YET  GOD  DIVINE
WALKED  AMONG US  PURE AND HOLY
SPOTLESS LAMB  OH HE DID  SHINE
IN HIS VEINS  FLOWED MAN’S REDEMPTION
FROM  A HEART  OF PERFECT LOVE 
I’M TALKIN’  ABOUT  MY SAVIOR'S  PRECIOUS BLOOD.

IT WILL HEAL  YOUR MIND  AND BODY
IT WILL SAVE  YOUR SOUL  FROM SIN
IT WILL  TAKE YOU BACK  TO HEAVEN
WHERE IT  ALL BEGAN 
IT WILL TAKE YOU THRU  THE FIRE
IT WILL  TAKE YOU  THRU  THE FLOOD
I’M TALKIN’  ABOUT  MY SAVIOR'S  PRECIOUS BLOOD
IT WILL COMFORT AND PROTECT YOU 
IN YOUR MIDNIGHT HOURS ALONE
IT WILL SAVE  YOUR WAYWARD CHILDREN 
AND RESTORE  YOUR BROKEN HOME
FLY YOUR SPIRIT  OUT OF PRISON
TURN YOUR HATRED  INTO LOVE
I’M TALKING  ABOUT  MY SAVIOR'S  PRECIOUS BLOOD.

There is not 1 single thing in this life at all that can and will make the greatest difference of all, for you and me, than to possess and know...Christ in you and me.

(I need a prettier color)  ha ha!   I was once a young wayward, going nowhere...pothead!  Who also was bored, depressed, and lost.  God saved me; gave me the Call to preach his message of "Grace" to the people he Loves so immensely, and I was so high in this "New" Life & Immense Love that encompassed my entire soul that I could feel "literal" clouds about me.  me and hubby used to go out on saturday nights to the lake and tell the drinking teenagers about Jesus who could give them "Real" Life!  Many did pray with us too! 

One day my beloved Hispanic preacher/prophet says to me, "Satan desires to sift you as sand."  Next thing I know...my high joy turned to many years of fiery trials, intense pains, great losses, and much due to my own waywardness that I was tempted into.  I have been condemned not only by man but by the clergy for my messed up life.  But the bible says, God raises up a righteous man over and over," ( a righteous man is nothing more than one who has Faith in God).  I have been raised from a broken life, from sins that have nearly destroyed me and my life, from years of agonizing pain over the losses, and from guilt and condemnation and pain and fear that I had lost the most valuable thing in all of life to me....my callings in God and highest desire to serve him.

God even miraculously healed my husband last year while at the same time visiting me and delivering me from the deadliest of all attempts satan has brought on me....I almost lost my huband, my home, and my soul....long story I need to post.  Today all has been restored to me yet some still to come as God has promised over time and I see and have seen evidence of.

God is Real.  My husband Phil saw him before he was healed and I "saw" the look in his eyes and on his face when he saw him!  The most amazing thing I've ever seen!

Today by God I do believe, I am on the road to my highest desires...Psych degree, Counceling, Ministry...and I thought just over a year ago I was too old; it was late...but I was inspired greatly one day out of nowhere and the next day enrolled in Liberty Evangelical Univ.  The bible says, "If we delight ourselves in the Lord he will give us the desires of our heart."

There is nothing Greater any man can do, for himself or his neighbor...than to know the Lover of our souls and have him living in our hearts, and Give his love away to others, as freely as he gives it to us.  What can "We" do to make a difference?  We can ask Jesus for his great Salvation; to dwell in our heart and life, and then Watch "him" make differences that we don't have the mind or power to....in ourselves, our lives, and in the lives of others.

But let us remember that we do not choose him so we can have a better flight in this life, because often with him, we face many fires that "do" refine us, but this too is a great Joy.....but we choose him so that when the plane crashes we will have our life jackets on....who Is...the Lord Jesus Christ.   Any discomfort I have faced has not been discomfort compared to the Safety and Assurance I have that when the big crash comes I will not only still be alive, but will know the "Life" that in this present world we only see in part.

"For by Grace are ye saved, and that not of yourself, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast."  Eph:2:8-9

"There is no other name under heaven by which a man must be saved" (Acts 4:12)

I think of sin, not so much as what we do, but as a power that has us enslaved to death, both spiritual death and ultimately physical and eternal death.  Jesus came that we could have Life!

And Oh boy....that "Life" is not just reserved for heaven, but it lives and moves in our being today, and makes us whole and fills that certain place that just won't be satisfied or filled until the author of Life is allowed to come into our heart and fill it with the only thing that can....True Life.

I had to write this...I felt compelled.     preachergirl,  love kim

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What can we Do?
1/21/2009 2:44:51 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 10:27:35 AM
Dear Kim!
Happy to see you here My Friend.
You were much faster than me here... I was working on setting up this first forum of mine and there you were already leading the way in Making A Difference. I did not even know that it was out there...
Thank you for sharing so much about yourself and about the Love of God for us... He is certainly able to achieve the impossible in each and every one of our lives, and through all of us as well.

Have a Blessed day,
Alain
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 10:31:09 AM
Hey Nick!
Thanks for your great presence...

Blessings,
Alain

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 11:18:02 AM
Hi Alain,

What a great topic you have started. When time permits I will return with some of my own thoughts.

I wanted to let you know I was interested in this topic but don't have time at the moment to write.  Until than be stay blessed !

Blessings ,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!