Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HOW TO SAVE MONEY IN THIS RECESSION!
1/20/2009 6:30:52 PM
www.teethforever.com SAVE 25% TO 80% ON DENTAL NOW! IMMEDIATE COVERAGE! THOUSAND'S OF THE NATION'S TOP DENTIST'S PARTICIPATE IN THIS PLAN! TO YOUR HEALTH, MARTY BROMBERG www.teethforever.com
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Hans Van Der Woerd

104 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HOW TO SAVE MONEY IN THIS RECESSION!
1/20/2009 6:40:37 PM

Hi Marty,

Citizens of the USA

and Canadians from Ontario to the west coast

can save large amounts of money by using the

MMA Program through UFirst Financial.

There is absolutely nothing comparable

in the financial sector to the best of my knowledge.

Hans van der Woerd, MCI This site speaks for itself http://www.Calgary-for-newcomers.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2009 9:26:49 PM
Hi Marty,

Good to see you . Saving money is always a good idea in a recession or not. Thanks for the information on the dental program.
Here are a few of my personal tips for saving money around the house:

We save a ton by doing some simple things like unplugging appliances when they are not in use.Turning off lights when we leave a room and setting the temp back on the thermostat and wearing a few more clothes.. Those are my tips for today for saving some money.

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/21/2009 1:02:23 AM
HI HANS, THANK'S FOR POSTING. I WILL CHECK IT OUT. PEACE, MARTYB
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/21/2009 1:08:00 AM
SHALOM GEKETA, THANK YOU FOR THE POST. YOU MAKE A LOT OF SENSE. WHY WAIT FOR A RECESSION TO START SAVING. WE (MEANING ME) WASTE A LOT OF MONEY. THANK'S FOR THE TIP'S! SHALOM, MARTYB
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!