Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hog Huntin' in Florida!! LOL!!
1/16/2009 8:56:03 PM

Hello Dave,
That's a quite a sight!  That's one of God's creators that I am very satisfied to observe only in film and photos. LOL!

Have a great weekend!
Mary

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 2:18:07 AM
Hello My Dear Brother Dave

Thomas and I are at awe of the pictures! Because  I'm from Canada eh - LOL - my wife wanted to make sure that everybody knows that it is not her in the background - LOL

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 11:20:28 AM

Hi Dave,

That's too bad!  Pigs are my favorite animal, alive or dead.  Well I guess I do have something in common with the crocodile!    It was around 15 degrees yesterday, windchill around 0, supposed to gradually rise this weekend, maybe we'll get 20 today.

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 3:04:54 PM
Hi Kathleen,

Well, you can certainly keep your weather!  lol!

Actually, the son of a friend of ours is going to university in your area - he's really not used to the cold, at all!  While this year is a lot colder than normal, and we've had three feet of snow (that's finally almost gone), I've also had roses blooming at the end of December some years!

The trade off is that we get a LOT of rain in the winter.

God bless,

Dave
+0
1/17/2009 3:46:27 PM

You know Dave when I first looked at that, I couldn't see the pig in his mouth because they are so much the same color.  You have to admit he is beautiful (or she) I can't tell the difference.  However, I want something between me and one of those before I admire their beauty!

Never lived in Florida but used to visit quite often since I lived only across the line and north about 100 miles.  Still have relatives there.  It does get hot, though.

Today in Kansas it got to 62 after being a high of 15 couple of days ago. We have strange weather. :-)

Blessings,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!