Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Worldwide Thank You Day to... Words "Thank You"!
1/19/2009 9:16:59 PM

Thank you,  Natalya!

I was just saying to our new friend, Warren Miner, earlier today...that I make the jewelry for myself and then I have mixed feelings about selling it, and when someone buys something, I remake the piece again for myself!  I could lower my prices...!  Maybe I will.  But then people will buy all my favorites, they are all my favorites!!  A good friend just bought a necklace and bracelet for her daughter, both were my favorites, and so I made a necklace that combined the elements of both...I call it my Valentine Necklace, I haven't even put the photo on my website yet!  It's in my Adlandpro photo album, can be enlarged there for details.  I'm thinking about making this piece in green for my mother's birthday, the day before St. Patrick's Day in March:

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/20/2009 9:33:32 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for sharing the picture of your necklace. Wow, I did not know that your jewelry is made by you! So, it's exclusive! :) I hope that people will want them. Spring is coming, it's time to buy something new and pamper yourself :)

Best wishes,

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 7:57:17 AM
Hi Natalya,

Well my thank you for today is we have a new President and change is coming to USA and the world.  I am so thankful for the wonderful things to come.

THANKS BE TO GOD

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 10:05:10 PM

Dear Myrna,

Thank you for posting in.

I guess, many people have a hope for changes to the better. New President does seem to be trustworthy. It looks like he knows what he is talking about and he does want to change people's lives to the better.

Best wishes,

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2009 7:11:03 PM
Thank You Natalya :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!