Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What would be your answer?
1/9/2009 4:05:32 AM

sld1014 by tablitas1.

Serafin Alarcon

Mat 20:

32 Jesus stopped and called them. "What do you want me to do for you?" he asked.

33 "Lord," they answered, "we want our sight."

When I think or all the blessings God has given me, seem to multiply every time I find myself alone with him. I have learned to see even the simple things in life one more reason to give thanks… At dawn or early in the morning I eager for that special moment of being alone with the Lord. There, in the privacy all sadness and anxiety are replaced by peace simply because of being in his presence. The blessings of God have multiplied and knowing him certainly has been for me the best thing I have lived in a long time.

You know, whenever I come to this meeting with Christ makes me sooner or later this question: What do you want me to do for you? Sometimes the list is long, but lately it is more simple and brief. And that is loved… The freedom that comes from having a relationship with God every day is unsurpassed. The joy and peace that derive from being in front of him, gives sight to even the more blindly spiritual. Jesus has stopped on our way again today; He’s offering us a new way of living. The doubt, depression, low self-esteem, laziness, the strife and confusion, Christ wants to eradicate from our daily experience.

What do you want to do for you? He asks…

tablitas del Señor
http://www.tablitas.9f.com
http://www.youtube.com/ta1blitas

+0
Re: What would be your answer?
1/9/2009 9:51:49 PM
Serafin Alarcon , Thanks for the lovely site! nimi
+0
Marisol Sosa

757 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What would be your answer?
2/14/2009 2:51:31 AM
Jesus stopped and called them. "What do you want me to do for you?" he asked. What would be your answer? My answer would be: "Lord, do unto me as you see my need(s)."
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!