Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
In a Network Marketing Business should I use my own phone number or a 1 800
12/21/2008 8:36:53 PM

In a Network Marketing Business should I list my own phone number or a 1 800 number for return phone calls on my website?

Your experienced answers will be appreciated

Thanks

Darrell R. Welter

DRW Specialty Suppliers

+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: In a Network Marketing Business should I use my own phone number or a 1 800
12/29/2008 2:11:28 PM

Hi Darrell,

When I first started in network marketing 10 years ago I learned I should use a toll free number in my ads to make it convenient for people to call me.

Over the years I have determined that I am more interested in finding people who are willing to take action and that means dialing a regular phone number and yes, paying for the call.

In order to be successful in business, one must be willing to set forth effort and expense to create success.

Hope that helps!

Many blessings.

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Re: In a Network Marketing Business should I use my own phone number or a 1 800
12/29/2008 11:09:10 PM
Hi Linda, That was my initial thoughts. Have you ever ran ads in magazines or newspapers where you instructed them to call a pre recorded message with a regular phone number? If so, did you experience many calls? Thanks for the help. Network Marketing is more challenging than a traditional business. There is a lot to learn. Darrell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!