Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tell me - how would you reply?
11/25/2008 12:38:10 PM

Recently I received a PM with these 4 questions and comments.

1- the person commented on my bad spelling and grammar... LOL

2- Have you actually made an income from marketing your services on Adland?

3-
Are you a member of the Neways company?  I noticed that you are using several forms of viral marketing.  Are they really free?

4-
Do you actually make any sales from marketing your own company ads?  Or are you just making money off of the systems used to market your ads?

Here is my reply -- please post how you would reply below. (no advertising - this is a learning forum)

Nice note -- thank you!

I did dun get grayed 12, but I are'ent the best at grammer an speelin.

I know I need a person such as you, meticulous to detail, to catch those types of errors. I simply do not see them...... and me, with my type of personality, I simply do not care.

The four types of people thread in my business tips forum will help you understand why.

All people are different.

I will add this comment on this topic. "It is the same for me when I read an ad or a note..... I look for the message and could not care less about improper spelling and grammar." It is not my character to be concerned with what I call minor details and what you call huge mistakes. We are all different!

Adland has not proved to be an easy place to make money.... but then no place really is.

It is a great place to network and make a start to online success. The forums and blogs are great for getting to know others. The advertising tools are a great "beginning" to anyone's online marketing plan.

I was recently speaking with a number of huge list builders. People who use safe lists effectively and auto-responders effectively as well as social networking and blogs.

They have lists of well over 25,000 "before things really begin to work."

One chap I communicate with (not on Adland) has a list of over 250,000 names and email address's..... most with phone numbers too.

As can be determined from the last paragraph, I am only just getting started. My income online has reached the point where I am breaking even with my expenses, and soon I will be able to spend a little more, to fund my list building faster, thus make the jump to 30,000-50,000 contacts.

25,000 contacts plus is where one truly "begins" to make money online.

No I am not a member of neways.......  and yes the systems I advertise as free, are free to join. Most have upgrade features, which is understandable for they need to make money to be in business and offer their product/service.

Even Adland - I joined as free - upgraded to Gold.. then Adlander as well... dropping the Gold, as my results did not justify the expense.

Online marketing entails developing systems of lead generation. Follow up and branding come next. Then graduating from inexpensive/free to join systems to ones where a little more investment is required. All this has to happen before you will see the larger income numbers. Numbers that are most certainly possible.

Adding friends in social networks is where I have made "my beginning" ..... now I have to start using safe lists and auto responders properly. That I am afraid I am just getting started at doing. Silly me -- I never learned all that is needed very fast!

A chap that has 250,000+ contacts in his lead bank, told me it takes a minimum of two - five years to get all your systems working for you.

I've been at this effectively for about 18 mos.... but I've been at it longer. I simply was not anywhere near effective at the start. Guess I am a slow learner.

Online marketing is no free lunch, nor is it easy. It takes a well thought out plan with lots of action behind it to make a decent livable income.

Some people quickly start making money, however most of those do not get to the level of "consistent residual income" for a long time. Plus there are many who never do.

Some are ALWAYS looking for the next quick dollar... but that income never gets much bigger.

They sell to their list one product after another, and thus NEED to keep adding new products or systems to earn next month what they did last month. Those type of marketers never develop a residual cash flow from one product/system. They just funnel new things through their expanding name list, over and over.

If those people would join a company with a product that is "consumable or renewable monthly or yearly", they would develop a residual income and thus they would not have to keep adding new products in order to earn next month too.

I'm no expert, but I have learned some basic things. I understand what needs to be done, even if I am behind and have not did them yet myself...LOL

So - Start with free or inexpensive programs/systems, and use ALL money generated by those products/systems to fund your marketing expansion.

Eventually expand into a product line that costs more to participate in. One that has monthly or yearly costs, so residual income is possible. 

It is after you have systems in place and "lead list building," working well for you, that long term residual benefits are even possible. Not before!

Use the inexpensive programs to generate leads and earn yourself a little seed capitol. Then use that capital to fund greater marketing strategies and find a product that costs more, but has residual benefits.

Step by Step --- To your $uccess!

Neil Sperling
519-583-2721

Love - Light - Laughter

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Tell me - how would you reply?
11/25/2008 1:12:33 PM

Hello Neil,

I believe you have covered the questions quite well.  As we all start from a different perspective and place in our lives.  Like you I have that 12 greyed education with a bit of unfinished college.  What I realized a long time ago is that book learning is great for getting grades, but has little to do with common sense and true knowledge.

I often post without running spell check and my friend is quite anal about such things.  But I have never professed to be perfect and feel as long as the meaning is conveyed those that I should become acquainted with will make the connection.  However based on my country and redneck roots, I seem to communicate my information quite well.  I do not believe it hampers in any way, except maybe to those that are perfectionists and then who wants to be scrutinized that closely anyways?  Definitely not me.

I have never heard of Neways so I have no way to form an opinion.

As for income, yes, I make consistent income from the programs I am involved with and they fit very well into my own P.R.I.M.E. Plan (Progressive Residual Income Made Easy Plan).  Helping others is the key to those residuals growing and the systems I have in place to continue their growth.  Also should one of streams meet with failure, the foundations I have laid are there and can be used over and over again.

List building is key, but in reality we only need a few folks duplicating and growing to work into a residual income that can be counted on as well as selling myself out to the highest bidder in a 9-5 J.O.B. which has no real appeal to me at this stage in my life.  When I work I work for myself at my own leisure, and have control over my own profits and time.  I left that rat race behind a year ago after another layoff from another J.O.B. after 32 years of playing that loser game I am happier and free to enjoy my days as I choose and only have to answer to my better half and creditors.  The latter of which, those days are numbered too.

Answer to question 4 - BOTH

Thanks Neil for opening this conversation to myself and members of this community.

Happy Thanksgiving and Safe Travels,

Jim 

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/25/2008 3:28:57 PM

Hi Neil,

I had to answer this one as I have a feeling I know who asked the questions. Your answers were perfect. I couldn't have said it better. There is only one question I would answer differently and that of course would be number three since have been with Neways International for over ten years and have a wonderful residual income from it.  If this is who I think it is, I recommended your forum to them as a learning experience. Hope you don't mind:  )

As it's soon to be Thanksgiving I'd like to say how thankful I am to have you as an Adland friend.

Have a wonderful holiday season,

G. Lee

http://sponsoringaccelerator.com

http://wealthpartners.net - The recession proof business

G. Lee Meyer
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2008 8:59:02 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2008 8:56:06 PM

Hi Neil,  You have brought up a wonderful subject.  I often receive similar inquiries from Adlanders. Well no one but my best friends ever remind me of my bad spelling and grammer mistakes.

However, this is asking you how you are doing while the requests I get are asking how THEY can use Adlandpro to succeed.

First, to make light of someone pointing out one of your weaknesses is admirable.  Some would only take offense and come out fighting. Your a true gentlemen. As EB White wrote "It is not often that one finds a true friend and someone who can write too"

Are you making money using Adlandpro services is a narrow question.  It seems it would have been better to ask, can anyone make money from using Adlandpro.  My answer would be yes, but one has to understand that Adlandpro is not the place to sell product. After all, I always point out, "Adlanders do not buy product from other Adlanders".  Just because we are on your friends list does not mean we are your market niche.

Adlandpro is a platform from which we launch our business ideas.  It is those from the internet that come looking for our product who are our market. Forums, ads, store, friends list, groups, etc. are the tools we use to get people to look at our product.  Adlanders themselves are busy advertising not buying.

Adlandpro is a place to learn.  We ask questions, seek advice, show sites and opportunities to others and cheer each other on. Those with tools and products that help build our business will buy from us if we have what they need.

Here is how I respond to such inquiries:

"Yes Adlandpro is a great place to meet people, gather ideas, and help each other.  If you are willing to work you will find this a great place.   First you need to build your friends list. Begin thinking about a forum subject that interests you.  Tell me about your product and who might be interested in it.  Get back with me and let me know what I can do to help you.

Remember that there is no sudden success, it will take work on your part.

logopedmar  yahoo            pandapicks    skype

pandapicksblog@gmail.com

We can make money from the products we promote as well as the systems we use to promote.  In most cases we are building lists of potential customers and business partners.  It also depends on what you are promting.

From the whole way the question was presented to you, I rather thought he would be  back the next day saying, if you're not making money, here's my program and I can show you how to make money. I get a few of those too.

I would never want  anyone to decide to stay and use Adlandpro judging from my success or lack of success.  It is impossible to know what they might make of this community.

Wishing you all of life's best, good friend.

Mary

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!