Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Is it really tough times ahead?
11/25/2008 11:01:12 AM

Recession --- CRAP!!!  Have we lost touch with our amazing world? Watch this you tube video and then think about it.

((youtube id="vbIGbZ6gq_Y"))((/youtube))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbIGbZ6gq_Y

Love - Light - Laughter

Neil Sperling

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Is it really tough times ahead?
11/25/2008 11:49:44 AM

Hey Neil,

This guy is hilariously correct about the modern view on things.  Hey, I've ridden in a wagon and it takes FOREVER to get anywhere.  Give me a bicycle any day!

I believe that the recession will only come if people quit exerting their efforts in producing value and hold back.  We have to be smart or should I say smarter than many have been the past 25 years and save, save, save.  Get off the credit addiction!

Any who, the crashing will effect everyone, but it's no reason to stop doing.

Thanks for sharing this very funny video!

Joe

PS:  Happiness is like air! 

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2008 11:52:34 AM

YES NEIL : LOVE, LIGHT AND LAUGHTER - BUT FIRSTLY : ONE WAAAAAAAAARM HUG TO MY DEAR FRIEND!!!

Thanks for posting this great video. I do agree very much that mostly - we became spoiled idiots :) .

Now I feel very comfortable, because I can offer you gratis coaching :) . Next one-two-five years already have been seen in my part of world. Who`s choice will be to cherish a self-pity .... incoming time will be incredibly resourceful :( ... Who`s choice will be to live amazingly - he will discover appropriate paths to match it.

So, for wise people, nothing will be changed and there`s no place for panics and depression.

Love you,

Branka

+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/25/2008 12:35:20 PM
How quickly we lose perspective on the way it is; thanks for the chuckles my friend. On the serious side, I think  we don't need to say it but it's all relative to be sure. We still have a roof over our heads but we bought a place before selling the one we're in now.  That will make a  different kind of a Christmas if it doesn't sell pretty soon.
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 1:05:34 AM

This is a COOL video - Generic -- worth the watch - motivate yourself and your group in ways only watching the video can explain.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!