Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ashley Maynard

697 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Earn Commissions on ALL Your Referrals Purchases @ Maximum Profits!!
11/11/2008 8:01:58 PM
Hi,

Maximum Profits Text Ad Exchange has just opened it's doors and I am personally inviting you to check out this cool promotion they are running!! This is so different and unique you must see it!!

Most text ad exchanges offer you to earn commissions only on your referrals initial upgrade cost. This one does one step better!! Are you ready? Not only will you earn when your referrals upgrade but now you will also earn commissions on ALL (yes you heard right) ALL your referrals purchases!! One time offers, login offers, members area's purchases well you get the drift pretty much any purchase done within the site you make a profit!!

Pro members will receive 20% on ALL their referrals purchases and Free Members will receive 10%

Plus members also earn on their referrals first initial upgrade cost. 50% for pro members and 25% for free members

Go ahead, click the link below and see what I am talking about:

http://maximumprofits.biz/index.php?referid=ashleyam

Now this is truly a reason to join this new Text Ad Exchange. Maximize your advertising, your exposure, your profits and your traffic with Maximum Profits. I look forward to seeing you there!

To all your successes,

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!