Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Banks, Guns, and Feudal Lords
11/10/2008 12:15:38 PM
Don Cline
11 May 2001

BANKS

Bank of America has now arbitrarily decided, like Citibank before it, that it will not provide merchant services to any firearm-related business. Citibank finally rescinded that stupid tyranny after half the people in this country raised hell and threatened to close their accounts and the same groundswell of opinion must be brought to bear against Bank of America.

However, there is more to it than that. We have here one of the most dangerous tyrannies our nation has ever faced. We are, literally, right on the hairy edge of a government-sanctioned plan where you get with the political program designed for you or you don't eat or pay rent. There are three separate threads of tyranny coming together here.

For some time now, Bank of America (and most other banks) have required a fingerprint of any non-account-holder who wanted to cash a check — specifically, a payroll check. They claim, falsely, they need to do this to stop check fraud. The claim
is false because it is very easy to stop check fraud — but they won't employ the
means to do it because if they did, they wouldn't have any grounds to force electronic money down our throats or demand a fingerprint as a condition of cashing a paper check.

I talked to the retired FBI agent who designed this inkless fingerprint system the banks are using to force us into their system. I pointed out that requiring a fingerprint from me as a condition of cashing a payroll check and thereby providing me with my own property lawfully due me — my wages, in legal tender — was a direct and egregious violation of many of my rights.

First of all, the fingerprint is not used for identification. It is merely kept on file in case the check turns out to be fraudulent. That is the very definition of a warrantless and a priori restraint on my rights to privacy and due process in the absence of probable cause of wrong-doing.

Secondly, I have a right to my property — my wages — and this is a violation of my right to receive my property lawfully due me.

Thirdly, this is twice a violation of my right to be secure from impairment of contract — once a violation of the contract between myself and my employer in which he agrees to pay me for my services and once because the purpose of this is to force me to open a bank account, thereby becoming subject to the surveillance of my financial affairs afforded by the Bank Secrecy Act.

The retired FBI agent dismissed all that with the statement that he didn't care; all he was doing was supplementing his government retirement by designing this program for the banks. Then he said, "Anyway, your fingerprints are already all over this payroll check. Why do you care if we require you to put your fingerprint on it before we cash it?"

"If my fingerprints are all over the check, why do you need me to put my fingerprint on it?" I asked in reply.

"Oh, uh, well ...." he hemmed and hawed, "because it has to be voluntary," he admitted.

"Uh-huh. It has to be voluntary so that a few years from now when all of our fingerprints are loaded into a database and we no longer have any financial privacy
at all, we can't complain about it because we volunteered now. Right?"

"Well ... I can't get into that." He terminated our conversation and walked away..

Two years after the fingerprint program started, they tightened the noose. Suddenly you had to give a fingerprint and show two forms of identification, both of which
had to be from an "approved list". Every form of identification on that "approved list" was a bank card of some kind with the exception that a "department store membership card" was acceptable as one of the two forms of identification.

A year later they tightened the noose still further. Now you need a fingerprint, two forms of identification from an approved list and you need to pay a fee to collect
your own wages in legal tender.

Now, guess what...all the alternative methods of cashing your payroll check, such
as supermarket customer service kiosks, are now refusing cash checks at all.
They have now installed "RPM" machines where you have to punch in your government-issued serial number (Social Security Number) so they can look at
your credit history. The machine then takes your digital picture so they can identify
you in a crowd at the next Super Bowl, you insert your check and punch in the
amount and it gives you the cash — less a 1.75% (minimum) processing fee
rounded off to the next highest dollar because the machine doesn't give you coins. The bank fee is cheaper, of course, because they want you to open an account —
but you have to give your fingerprint and be forced to contract with other banks or department stores.

The banks can get away with all this because the banks have court rulings in their favor all the way back to the beginnings of this country to the effect that as soon as
you put your money in a bank, it is no longer yours. If the bank goes belly up, you
have no specific right to YOUR money. You have only the same rights as any other general creditor. Also, if the bank refuses to cash your check for any reason or no reason at all, you have no right against the bank. You have a right against the
person who gave you the check, but that's all. If you go back to the person who
wrote you the check, you find that he has no right to his own money he put into his account to cover the check either because it has been "co-mingled" with everyone else's money.

Government loves that word, "co-mingled".. If you co-mingle your money with the money of others, you no longer have any claim to your money. But if government
robs you in an illegal IRS or RICO confiscation and co-mingles your money with
other legalized thefts, robberies, and euphemistically-labeled confiscations, you
don't have any right to their money either.

If the bank can refuse to cash your payroll check because you claim your right to
the privacy of your fingerprint, then the bank can refuse to cash your payroll check
for any reason at all — or no reason.

If the bank can refuse to cash your payroll check because you refuse to pay their extortionate fee to collect your own wages, then the bank can set any fee it wants
and keep your earnings if you don't want to pay the fee.

GUNS
So here is how it all ties together: If Bank of America can refuse to provide merchant services to a gunsmith, then they can refuse to cash a check on their bank which is presented by a gunsmith. And when the gunsmith goes back to the customer who wrote him the check, Bank of America can refuse to return the customers' money to him on the grounds he is consorting with a gunsmith. I believe Moscow employed a similar brand of totalitarianism against anyone not in favor with the Communist Party.

FEUDAL LORDS
The banks can do all of this primarily because they hold a "Title of Nobility" which is specifically prohibited by our Constitution. The purpose of a Title of Nobility under feudal law was to elevate an individual above "the common herd" and make him
less accountable to his "subjects" on the theory that his actions were in "the public interest." This is exactly the same purpose for creating limited-liability corporations.
If some jerk in a bank decides to use the enormous economic power of a bank you advance his personal political agenda, he is legally untouchable so long as government believes his actions are "in the public interest".

Our nation if founded upon the principle of equality under the law. This is precisely why Titles of Nobility are specifically prohibited by the U.S. Constitution, and why Thomas Jefferson considered banks to be the greatest threat to liberty the world
had ever known. I agree with him and I have not had a bank account for 25 years.
Now those who are trying to avoid entanglements with banking systems and
maintain their sovereignty as natural individuals at law are facing the very real possibility of not being able to eat or pay rent unless they are willing to pay a fee
for the privilege of receiving their own property lawfully due them (their wages)
AND get themselves on a banking (government) fingerprint database in the absence of any probable cause of wrong-doing.

Copyright © Sierra Times.com
Sierra Times reprint statement:
Reprint permission granted, as long as you include the name of our site,
the author, and our URL:
http://www.SierraTimes.com

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Banks, Guns, and Feudal Lords
11/10/2008 12:29:59 PM
Hi Amanda,

WOW, now that is all some  food for thought.. inch by inch.. little bit, here little, bit there, they are removing our rights .. right under our noses and no one seems to care but a very small remnant and we are referred to as nutz..!

Thanks my friend!

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2008 1:53:21 PM
Hi Geketa,

Yes, little by little is the keyword, that way no one notices for a while in small
increments.  Not until some of our rights are taken away from us and fees,
taxes etc are replaced to get what one use to get for free.  It's called extortion
and there is a lot of this about now.
Do you also notice where the system is being geared up for the World Wide
Banking and Religion.  One day they will introduce the number on our right
hand or forehead to buy and sell!!

Amanda

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2008 2:23:47 PM
Hi AMANDA,

Yes I saw the big summit this morning was mentioned on the news .. seems the world powers are going to get together sometime this next couple of weeks to talk about a global currency and the pope already have opened his ARM to the leaders in the Islamic world.. for talk of world peace ..

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2008 8:46:28 PM
Thank You Amanda :)

+0