Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Thanks to my friends
11/4/2008 10:57:24 PM
I will not be online much any more.

My family and I will be spending the majority of our time praying, while it is still legal to worship our God in Heaven.

And even though it may become illegal in 2009 to worship God, we will continue to do so. 

When Obama sends his troops around to stamp us all with the three sixes, we will refuse as will the millions of other true Christians that voted against Obama.

And although we will lose our lives, we win regardless.  We will go to a better place and be with our Heavenly Father for the rest of eternity.

I will try to check in from time to time, but don't hold your breath because it may be few times and far between.

To all of my friends, thank you so much for your friendships, you have enlightened my life in many ways.

God Bless you all.

~Monica

+0
Re: Thanks to my friends
11/5/2008 12:13:13 AM
Hello Monica,

It is a very sad day for America, the once beautiful and free Country is no longer.  I am joining you in prayers as I will not renounce my God for Allah.  My faith in the Lord remains untarnished. 
I feel so sad for the brave men and women that give their lives to defend our freedom to be taken away by this vile person. 
He brought us to it He will bring us through it.
You have enlightened my life in many, many ways.  You have shown me what true friendship really is, thank you.

God Bless you and yours,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 12:34:42 AM

Monica and Gaby Baby,

Do not let your mind slip into defeat.  Your hearts are right and you give to each other a great deal of love generously.  We must maintain our love and care for each other.  Keep our hopes alive!  Some hard times will surely come, but I know that each of you are strong people.  You believe in good things.  You believe in the right things. 

There may be a reason God has allowed the country to go this way that we can understand at this time.  As my good friend (yes friend) Sean Hannity always says, "Let not your heart be troubled".  We have let our guard down with morals and ethics in this country and now we must rebuild them. 

Here are some things that I am suggesting to my family and friends to get through this "change":

1)  Really get into prayer!  Start prayer nights with your friends. 
2)  Go to church!  Study His word and spread it!
3)  Get healthy and stay healthy.  Think, sleep and eat healthy!
4)  Keep love alive in your family and circle of friends.  Take care of each other.
5)  Be kind to everyone EVEN if they are not to you.
6)  Cherish your time and use it wisely.  You'll have to think about this one.

7)  Become a millionaire several times over.
8)  Be generous and take care of widows, orphans and the children.
9)  Take care of your future.  Do not depend upon anyone else for anything.
10)  Be active in your community.  Help make sure that the morals and ethics that you believe in are being followed by officials.
11) No matter what is going on, always love yourself.  God does!
12) Be sure and HUG someone every day.

That's all for now!

I love you all and have the highest hopes for you!

HUGS ALWAYS!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 1:22:29 AM

Hello Monica, Gaby & Joe,

I read your posts and have to say I agree with Joe but in all truth it goes much deeper then that.

Difficult times are in store not only for the USA but the whole world. This is a time for the strong to stand up and fight for what it is right and for their beliefs.

It is definitely not a time to give up hope and surrender. In times like this the tough get tougher and fight the good fight for right and justice for all.

In my opinion BHO has an agenda that isn't what he was "preaching" throughout his campaign and so many (to many) believed. The surprises will not be long in coming and all those that voted for him will live to rue the day they did.

We all have to be even stronger now then ever before.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Sandra West

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/5/2008 6:59:22 AM

Hi Monica,

Thank you for posting this thread.  I share the same feelings with all of you.  I can see the path that we are headed for and it scares me, but not for me, for my husband and children.  I will continue to pray and I ask that all of you will pray for them and all the children out there.  I want my children to develop a close relationship with our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, and not just view as someone to study and think about on Sundays and Wednesdays.

God Bless you all.

Sandy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!