Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is your favorite Pic? Come and Share.
11/5/2008 10:04:09 AM

Hi Shelly,

Thanks my Friend.

As we face the Dark Days ahead, may we all remember to...

At least once in a while.

And may we never forget...

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 10:31:34 AM

Hi Jeffrey.

Make sure you clear the line in the box when it pops up and make sure you have the full URL of the picture. When I first did it, their were brackets at the beginning and end of the URL that I was using. They looked something like this: [IMG], Make sure you erase those first and only include the http://etc... It should end with gif. or something to that effect. I hope I am explaining the right way. :)

As for the Gorilla, A Teddy Bear would be more appropriate for you. ;)

Please come back and share when you can.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 10:53:11 AM

Hi Beverly.

I am so glad you came by. I hope you can come back and repost. I am really looking forward to seeing these pictures. Make sure you read my response to Jeffrey, if that will help. I dont know. :) I am still new at this, but the way It is setup here at AdlandPro, you have to use the URL of the pic that you are using. That means it has to start with http:// and end with gif or whatever type of Pic that you are using. You have to signup with a free graphic site like Photobucket or Myspace graphics and when you upload the graphics, they will automatically have URL's assigned to them. I hope that helps. Please come back soon. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 11:03:11 AM

Hi Ken.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful picture with us. I love the sunset in the background and the stars in the sky. Ofcourse I always loved bells as well. This is a beautiful picture and I really appreciate you sharing this with us all. I always wanted to learn how to ski. Ofcourse I live in Ohio and their is'nt too much of that here. Maybe someday. LOL.

Thanks again Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 11:14:44 AM

Hi Phil.

Thank you for sharing these Wonderful pictures with us all. I love them. This is what I really enjoy. I always love to see the artwork and humor and beauty in pictures. I am really glad you stopped in and hope you come back anytime to share more.

Thanks Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!