Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please take this Poll so we can get a real sense of the attitudes here in our Adland Community!
11/4/2008 8:49:44 PM

early results are in...    If you do not see graphics here, please refresh the page.

Have you seen odd lights in the sky that could be called ufo?

Generic question to get an overall feel for the response of the community to this forum's topic!
  • yes (0%)
  • no (71.4%)
  • sure, who hasn't (0%)
  • ya gotta be kidding, right? (14.3%)
  • yes, and it's documented in the major media... (0%)
  • There is no such thing as ufo or ghosts, pychic healing or paranormal anything (14.3%)
You voted for 'ya gotta be kidding, right?'.
  • Total Votes: 7
  • Voting Ends: 3/21/2036
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please take this Poll so we can get a real sense of the attitudes here in our Adland Community!
11/4/2008 8:56:19 PM

Hello Beth,

I voted yes, I have seen strange unexplainable lights in the sky.  Some documented by the media, and explained away as some kind of static electricity from powerlines.

Whatever they were I remember laying on the hillside beside the house and watch them dart about and criss cross and then just disappear.  1071-1975  Some would think of those big searchlights like an auto dealer was having a Moonlight Madness sell.  Except we lived in the boonies 15 miles from any such attraction.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 11:25:33 PM
Hi Beth!

I voted 'no'...personally I've never witnessed any strange oddities up in the sky. :(

But, I am a believer for sure.  One of my favorite movies as a kid (and still today) is 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'.  I would LOVE to see a team of Gorts around the world 'tidying up'!!

Nice choice for a topic my friend. :)

Happy sightings...your OREO friend Steven.

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2008 4:50:01 PM

Hi Steve

The Day the World Stood Still! amazing film! I remember seeing it as a little girl sitting on the floor of our living room (kids sat on floor then! parents on couch! ...and that was before wall to wall carpeting for most homes! ...cold linoleum...)

Yes... and i've been meaning to get that film for my kids and now for my grandkids all these years.

Do you think it's action packed enough for them to sit still and watch?

that is so cool a gif I had to re-copy it!
thanks!

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2008 8:54:00 PM

20% say there is no such thing as ufo!  If you do not see graphics here, please refresh the page.

Have you seen odd lights in the sky that could be called ufo?

• Generic question to get an overall feel for the response of the community to this forum's topic!
    • yes (10%)
    • no (60%)
    • sure, who hasn't (0%)
    • ya gotta be kidding, right? (10%)
    • yes, and it's documented in the major media... (0%)
    • There is no such thing as ufo or ghosts, pychic healing or paranormal anything (20%)
    You voted for 'ya gotta be kidding, right?'.
    • Total Votes: 10
    • Voting Ends: 3/21/2036
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!