Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/4/2008 4:23:27 AM

Hello Georgios,

Let me also start with your ending. J

Gandhi? But he is history! If historical figures could come into play, I would appreciate no end. (But my vote would probably not be considered by my candidate.) Sniff…sniff!

My question is… Why do people always vote for those very guys who participated in recent governments and therefore ARE complacent and probably party of the present crises?

Some two hundred years back Mr. de Tocqueville, a French man, wrote all about what was to be foreseen in the future regarding the U.S. constitution. Not a single word in his writings needs to be changed even as of today, especially today.

No Georgios, Democracy as we think we know it has flipped into some sort of democratic totalitarianism of proportions we can hardly fathom. Today’s crisis is only the occasional tip of an iceberg that politicians and various anarchists use for their own and personal advantage. We are all playing the same game and trying to pick advantages from the word “crises” but, the meaning of the word is simply that there IS no solution to the problem; otherwise it would not be a crisis.

“Peace to all” sounds great. But not all would appreciate this or that type of peace, therefore to prevail with the principle of one or the other it would mean fighting it out. And those are the meanings of the words; “Seek and you shall find”. And they did not come from Mr. Gandhi.

Friendly yours,

Robert.

+0
11/4/2008 8:29:07 AM
Hi, Happy Happy Day!!! We should all vote for the HIGHER POWER!!!! He is and is the only one that controls everything!!!! IF we all pray 3 times a day we will be conscious of our surroundings. That's why man is where he is today. He puts himself on Pedal stool. We can do this if we can take away our time from other things and be with the Lord. We all can have a good relationship with Him. I bet if everyone call upon him, He will come sooner to take all the sins of world away and restore this destructive world into an earthy harmony heaven like it was before man rebel against God. Anything is possible, if we don't follow his laws from the bible we all will suffer tremendous torment. I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I want everyone to be happy with the Lord. He is revealing himself so much in Bible, I been hearing on Family Christian Radio. Yes, no one knows exactly the time nor hour but I have never realize that he is going to let us know the time is near by all true believers (May 21st, 2011). He is disclosing more information that I never realize from certain excerpts from the bible. God loves us, he so merciful, he is definitely warning us before the 5 months of tribulation that will occur after the judgment . 5 Months of an horrifying events, if people don't repent and be loving to one another. The people who are not believers will be vanish forever.
+0
11/4/2008 8:53:35 AM

Thank you, Georgios, for this post.  I just replied to the one you posted at Ning.  I love "Pass the flame, Unite the World."

Whoever wins this election will be taking on a very difficult situation.  We can only keep praying and know that God is in charge for all of us who believe.

It is about time for me to go to the poll and vote.  My choice for this election did not make it this far so I had to make another decision.

My prayer now is with this win and after the election is over and a candidate chosen some of this hatred going on will stop.  I have never seen so much negative reports about one person in my life.  NO ONE can be that bad!!  So, if Obama wins the world will come to an end!!  If McCain wins we will be fighting with all countries and nations as in the past 8 years.  Unite - not if McCain wins.

Well, enough said and I sincerely hope you don't allow attacking and insulting in your forum.  I always post from your original message, so if it starts please delete.

May God be with us all and let us treat each other as we would have others treat us.  Love your neighbor as yourself...

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2008 9:12:34 AM

Hi Georgios,

This is what came into my inbox. Excuse my hasty translation.

European civilization is crumbling and there is nothing to replace it that is the truth. In return for an immense accumulation and savings in civilization, humanity, spirituality and sanctity they offer a cheque with no provision, signed by an unknown name because it is of the creature that has yet to come. We refuse to render Europe. In fact they are not asking us to render Europe; they are requesting us to totally disseminate Europe. We refuse this dissemination; the time has not yet come for this inferno if ever it were to come.  Yet it is true that the decline dates not from yesterday, we agree. But we know that the decline of Europe has been the genitor of the decline of the universe. Europe has declined from the very moment we lost faith in ourselves, in our vocation, in our rights. Yet they speak of rights.

Georges Bernanos.

Friendly yours

Robert.

+0
11/4/2008 9:28:47 AM

Hi again Georgios,

Thanks for referring to my name it means Noble or Well Born. You are a grate and wise person hope all is going well with you and thanks again for bringing this discussion hope you will continue the discussion after the election is over because this is where the real deal will begin. Obama will listen to the people,and that a real difference there.Energy independent will create many opportunities just switching from spending $700 billion to others countries and spend it in this economy makes a real change. Farmers should jump on this now and join Boone Pickens and ask him to come to your area for public hearing on his plan for energy independent. If you don't get involved someone will take your place and all be left is a complaint. Much Success.

Eugene

Eugene Carter
+0