Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Are You An Honest INTERNET Marketier ?
11/3/2008 9:02:39 AM

"YES" !  I am,

When-ever I come across any NEW Biz, or Affiliation Program, than I go through it, If I feel comfertable with it than I join it.

And I PASS IT on to My down-Line or Associates ONLY, when

it starts to earn for ME some proof, if I am NOT able to bring back My Investment amount, than I DON'T  mention to My known circle or to ANY Stranger as well.

Kanoo PATEL (371993)

Accidentally I learned "Breathing Exercises" during the Year 2002. Which Changed My Life, My Health Problems (tones of them)vanished One by one, & within 6 Months I Re-Gained My TOTAL Health BACK. This is the TURNING Point.& since than I am "T
+0
Re: Are You An Honest INTERNET Marketier ?
11/3/2008 7:08:31 PM
Yes I am!  Thank you for inviting me to join this discussion.  I have been burned too many times by so-called "Get Rich Quick" schemes.  I now do my homework.  I do a Google search  on every opportunity that is presented to me.  If a phone number is not listed in the advertising, I move on! I want to be able to talk to a real person when I call, not get a recording.  I will e-mail the individual who sent me the opportunity, if they don't respond within 48 hours, I move on!  You can never be too careful when it comes to your money and what you give your time to.  Thanks again for the opportunity.  Chris Tryon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!