Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Are You an Honest Internet-Marketer and Real Person?
11/2/2008 1:42:29 PM
Because of many scams and frauds on the web, it might be difficult for many internet-marketers and entrepreneurs to make their business successful on the web. Before you start your own e-commerce and marketing/advertising it on the web, you should study carefully the definition of “scam”. One of the best definition of scam you can find here: http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/definitions.php It is very important, that following information is available on your website (not limited to): -Your name and address : If you are not willing to publish your name, you should not start any business. Business is people, people are business. -Contact email-address : Try to avoid common email addresses (gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc), you should register your own domain name and use personalized email-address. -Terms of service and disclaimer: These are the rules and each customer can decide themselves if they want to do business with you. -Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ: Your customers can find answers to their questions about your business. Be honest with your answers! -Product or Service: What is the product or service offered on the website? I don’t trust a website where I have to enter my name and email before I receive more information. Doing business (online or offline) can be risky and it is always related with investments, either monetary and/or working time. Sincerely Teresa Hurni, CEO Capital24Online
+0
Peter James

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Are You an Honest Internet-Marketer and Real Person?
11/2/2008 2:22:11 PM
Teresa, I have always been a service first person in every business I am in or have been in. I never see customers as money I see it as meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of the customer. I have always believed by following this principle that money will take care of itself.

Recently I have been caught out by some incredibly sneaky scammers who have taken advantage of my caring honest nature which has left me in much despair financialy. I don't have a ruthless bone in my body so I don't sit well with high flier bignoting "Guru" sales people who brag about how much money they are earning but I wonder what there family life is like.

I have made a firm decision to keep promoting the books I have written because the feedback has been so excellent on what has has happend to someone else's life after reading my books is priceless. I have given many books away for free and that may not sit well with great business people, but it who I am and what I do and at least I can sleep at night.

Have the most wonderful day Teresa and thank you so much for asking me to contribute to the forum. Your friend, Peter James.
PMJ
+0
11/2/2008 3:00:38 PM

What are you insinuating? I have my name published and really resent what you are saying. I'm not doing anything wrong. I might not be as savvy as some but I just mind my own business and don't acuse anybody of anything. Might be a lesson to learn here.

Yours Truly

Roger

Be Helpful, Be Happy Rocko
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2008 3:19:41 PM
Hi Teresa,

I can answer a resounding YES to your question. When you do the best thing for people the money will follow.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

When you know the truth you can no longer be deceived.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
11/2/2008 3:47:50 PM
I agree with most of what you said. definately food for thought. However these days it can be dangeous to put anything other than what state you are from with an e-mail address and name. I equate a working e-mail address to the physical address so long as you check e-mail atleast once every couple days. It is important to maintain a mode of contact in some form. If someone wants to sign up for something how else do they make sure we can contact them if needed if they don't provide contact info in the beginning? I would add if you are being asked for money upfront without atleast getting free information first about what you are signing up for I would be wary of that too. Yes we all are trying to sell something at somepoint but it should be up to the customer to decide if the service is what they need or if it is a product they want.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!