Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope? Find Your 'Happy Place'
8/28/2005 2:37:09 AM
That was wonderful Marilyn, it made me cry! What a great story it tells us so much about ourselves and how much we can endure! We need to remember to do this! we all get sad or depressed so if we could just slip free of the pain or worry for a few minutes in our happy place we will have a much better outlook on life!! Thanks again! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
8/28/2005 3:03:08 AM
HI Susan, Nice to see you here and thanks for the response. I am glad you liked the story! I do think we all need to be reminded sometimes to take time out to just reflect and chill out! Have a great day and God Bless! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/28/2005 3:20:40 AM
Hello Marilyn, That was good, everyone should have their "Happy Place". Thank you for sharing this Marilyn, and have a great Sunday respectfully,
+0
8/28/2005 4:09:05 AM
Marilyn thanks very moving, I am thankful for the ending. A merry heart does good like a medecin! Joy is part of the fruit of the Spirit, I remind myself that God is not stressed,he not sad, he is depressed. We all need that happy place!My would be alot like her's where there no sick children. Where all children had parents to love and care for them.Some day Gos willing my happy place will become real. Thanks my friend, God Bless you Yada
+0
8/28/2005 5:59:41 AM
Thank You Marilyn this post really is a gift. Daniel
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!